Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Blind Eyes

How many of you nomads belive that sometimes when comes to love that your mind and your heart dont' agree with each other.

You know what I have learned one thing this year which is that it is always safer to go with what is in your mind because the hearttt sometimes is not the best source. Another hard lesson I learned is that most ofteen we tend to follow our hearrts it is accually good but when your instinct are telling you something is not right....then that is accually powerful messeges we accually ignore to rely. It is really good that people should listen to their guts and use their mind to guide them. It is good to think about segguations and play it in your head the different ouutcomes. Most importantly neverrr sell urrr self shortt.

Being in love $12

Not being in love $32

One sided love $95

There are some things in life money can't buy, for everything else there is DAHABSHIIL :D

GM

I would say always follow your mind, your heart is a useless traiterous thing. Your heart doesn't have your best interests in mind, your heart doesn't care about your well-being, the only thing your heart wants is instant gratification of whatever useless desire it holds. Hearts are like spoilt petulant children: I want I want I want I want and damn the consequences, damn my long-term happiness, damn my well-being, damn all. Listening to your heart is like listening to the junkie inside of you who wants a quick fix. It will tell you anything you want to hear, as long as it gets its endorphin fix.

Your mind is your real friend, because it tells what need to hear but don't want to.

Rahima   

^Couldn't agree more Ameenah.

One should never put their trust in their hearts or minds, both can be off the mark, Allah and the trust one has in Him never is!