Sign in to follow this  
Zakariye

First day Of Ramadan!

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Dear Brothers/Sisters, sababto aan u furay this post is very important to me, first i would like to see each and every one of you made this ramadan and hope to hear back from you ,Yumal Eid",so here is my thing inorder to know how money of us SOL brothers/sisters made through this holly month please choose a number and then we will know how many of us made thorugh.

aniga yaa iska bilaabayo.

1- Zakariye, i am wishing all of you a very happy happy Ramadan Month, and came back Yumal Eid, to say hi .

c/salam

OG_Girl   

lol lucky i think or what i understood he wants to number us , how many of us r here

correct me zakariya if i am wrong .

salaam

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

walaalayaal, you don't know how much this means to me, i thank both of you, i hope to c both of you , do well and healthy and have a happy ramadan , and your families also. come back yumal Ciid. and happy first day Ramadan, .T all.

Lucky , CaliGirl, all i mean is i want see how many of us made well this ramdan, and still alive and doing well.

c/salaam

LuCkY   

og_girL perhaps i guess i confused myseLf.

zakariye i didnt know whether you wanted us to number off now or bacaduL Ramadan.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Lucky, just fine now is ok, walaal macaan , Og and you 2 walaal. enjoy the month of ramdan, and come back yumal Ciid plz. thank you God bless all of my brothers/sisters around the world .

c/salam

Adna   

salaam

4 i hope each one of you will have a happy ramdaa

and in sha'alaah will earn some danbi dhaaf. insha'alaah. love you all

MZanzi   

5.In alle naga dhigo kuwii ramadankaan dhafiyo ayagoo dhabad qabo kuwii kallane alle u danbi dhaafo dhamanteen insha alla bil kariim waan is arki doonaa anagoo nabad qabno

MZanzi   

5.In alle naga dhigo kuwii ramadankaan dhafiyo ayagoo dhabad qabo kuwii kallane alle u danbi dhaafo dhamanteen insha alla bil kariim waan is arki doonaa anagoo nabad qabno

MZanzi   

A7LA-SHU   

Sallamz all..

6) i guess i'll be 6.

Ramadan Kareem all. insha'allah we all will do our best to be better Muslims during this holy month.. so keep up the hard work my ppl and pray for for all the deads and those who are alive.. And as my brother Zakariya said hope see you all back in Eid Insha'allah. take care all and have fun...

wish this Ramadan brings you guys happiness and blessings..

Masallama..

8- i hate this #...i.e, # 8, but life is u know what! icon_razz.gif

what i do in Ramaadan:

1st of all Ramadan Kareem to all of u nomads!!!

2ndly, ce yall after ciid! nomads! i will be going to the desert in cali, live in a cave (i hope its not full all ready) cuz i booked it 2 months ago

SO CE U ALL AFTER CIID!!!!!!!! INSA ALLAH! WE WILL ALL BE HERE THEN! HAPPY RAMAADAN TO ALL OF U.

I AM SIGNING OFF NOW!!! :D:D