Sign in to follow this  
bilan

quixtar and somalis

bilan   

when i was in college last year a friend told me about this business,but never paid attention because i am not business person,but i have just seen on somalitalk that dateline did a program on this company and exposed their lies and scam,but funny thing is that most people who become members are educated people,do not people do research before they spend their money? does anyone have any more information about quixtar? what you think about people not sharing their stories with their fellow somalis.

http://www.somalitalk.com/sir/sir.html

Zafir   

Holy crap, I couln’t help but laugh with slight woe when I watched the Dateline investigation, I know close friends who are in this business and have tried to recruit me because they did want me to be left behind. I have attended couple of seminars, never paid money for it and backed out when they asked to me to sign up. It just didn’t feel right.

I will try to calling them this week to give them heads up, that’s if they will listen. Its resembles getting brain washed, “listen to the tapes and read the books over and over againâ€

bilan, I think it is a confused sect rather than a business association. The underlying philosophy of this sect is: concentrate and focus on how to become a ‘diamond’. All aspect of life is deemed trivial in their books. That includes family, work, and education. They are convinced to have found ‘the’ shortcut for success. Having had conversation with some of them, I wished the means for reaching the goal they set out to reach is well thought out. Theirs is a recursive loop. For some families the destruction this sect brings is unbearable: children neglected, jobs abandoned, and schools dropped. To what end? Oh what a waste of talent.!

My advice; say nay to them if they ever approach you with this idea.

Khalaf   

^^^^No walaalshiis its not in somalia. Here is link link

I was recruited also by friend who told me yo this easy way to make money and I said sign me up. Many muslims are in the program and many foreigners, smart peeps. Just go to google and research it yourself IB stop being lazy :D . All I have to say is this is way to put more money in the white dudes pocket, those at the top "diamonds" get rich, u dont get jacksht. they told me at seminar young somalis like yourselfs are making it big-where? Its bullsht, but smart ppl even after dateline program still are with this company. Peace

bilan   

ibtisam,it is about company that sells the idea of getting rich quickly by becoming distributor by selling their products to other people,and getting percenatge of what you sell,and signing up other people. but since products are so expensive no one buys it,so they encourage you to start buying your own products. at the end no one gets rich but rather people loose money. anyway here is link in eglish.

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Amway/

amazing thing is that they all speak the same language,all they think about is money,i was so shocked when i read,it was like my friend talking to me in a person,the only conclusion that i can come up is that they are brainwashed.

Ibtisam   

^^cheers guys;

interesting. i guess we should expect it in the UK soon. :D people getting ripped off everywhere these days :rolleyes: And somali's believe everything they are told by a white man

khalaf i was not being lazy, just did not know what it was, and i forgot about my friend google :D

Khalaf   

^^^^^U live in UK? Ohhh-ohh-oh-ohhh u forgot I was psychopath? and I know what u look like. Be very afraid very very afarid.

Peace

Ibtisam   

^^^stop following me farah. And i didn’t say i live in the UK. Might just be visiting :D

You are banned from talking to me< in any shape or form you psychopath

Are there such things as concentration tablets? i cannot concentrate on my bloody dissertation. :mad: redface.gif attention spam of 5minutes. That’s it I’m not coming back to this place till Monday!

peace out

:D

Khalaf   

^^^^My name is not Farah ya dig.

to concentrate take adderall, ritalin other ADHD drug :D . U need it.

Peace

This business is pyramidal type since the theives on top are getting richer and richer by the expense of the poor in the bottom half. Quixtar formally known as (Amway) was introduced to me six years ago by a close friend of mine who was a member at the time. He took me couple of their so called "Free" seminars held at fancy hotel's ballroom across Georgia, to cut long story short I ended up signing with hefty fee bought the required materials (such as books,tapes and first month supplies +++ additional cost) and went to work to recruit fellow dummies. On the process of recruiting second month loomed around the corner so the required supplies has to be bought in order to meet the quota (* Quota is points needed to be accomplished every month to make money percentage wise by recruiting people or buying shopping their material E-Commerce) and I bought the stuff by shopping on thier website.

After three months of constant expenditure, I gave up on I gave up on the principal of spend to get rewards in this case financial freedom. I called my friend and told that I was no longer participating in this business upon hearing my decision he insisted that this is the only way to make quick money in North America and be Finance independent. I understood why he was insisting vigorously to stay because I was one of his down branches peepz he recruited but, the idea to me was very shappy. After six months have passed he called me and said they were holding a "Mega Seminar" down in North Carolina and see if I were interested in joining him this trip. First question I asked him was how much did cost? The reply was nothing but outragous price...........

$275 for registration

$$$$ for hotel reserv

$$$$ for ticket price

$$$$ to buy the self enriching material

----------------

Total cost around $2000.00

These are the tactics on how they make money and became somewhat successful in convincing people to join their organization.

The moral of the story is don't ever join an organization where recruiting fellow friend involves in monetary rewards, step back 5 meters and think about it carefully.

One last thing I forget to mention was the ranks they had in their organization and how to rise those ranks involved alot of hard work and spending alot of money.

Foot Soldiers ==> Fresh meats who have << 20 peepz in their tree

Sargeant ==> had more than 20 peepz in his tree and revenue wise spends more than $1500 in products.

Eagle==> had more than 40 peepz and generated more than $2000 in revenue

Double Eagle ==> Another danyeer

Triple Eagle ==>

Diamond ==>

Platinum ==>

Double Platinum ==>

Emerald

and Finally Crown.

Image how long and effort it would take a foot soldier to rise to these ranks probably not ever before he/she cashes out retirement accounts...