Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Team NGONGE

NGONGE   

^^ You do know you were ALWAYS my favourite 'former neighbour', don't you? :D

You still are. Feel free to hit me where it hurts but not too much or I'll report you to the landlord ;)

Nehanda   

Ngonge, it seems that you are setting off a trend of dreams. I myself had a bizarre dream last night about few SOL members although not as vivid as yours but nonetheless strange. Unlike you I did not suffer from lack of sleep nor did I eat cheese hence I can only assume that this was a catalyst from reading your dream.

From the odd flashes that I recall there was a killer on the loose and the suspect was a SOL member with the initial MM which in my dream I related to be Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar. Whilst you, NG was the senior investigator although I have no idea of your resemblance I remember clearly you setting off orders and relaying to everyone including moi that MN was about to poison and kill a girl. His whereabouts although unknown, you knew that he was inside a car with the victim and this information was relayed to you by the victim’s sister who herself managed to have escaped from the suspect upon setting on her and the unfortunate sister now a victim. I have no idea who the girls were but I am assuming SOL members since all characters were Somali and the one I could name where acquaintance from SOL.

To make matters more bizarre when the suspect was caught it turns out that after all he wasn’t MN instead he was this lanky oddly proportioned afro hair dude who was none other than Cano Geel! :eek:

Advice to oneself, cut down on time spent browsing SOL!!!!