Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Mass Afur in Hargeisa

Miriam1   

Heh glad I am not the only one. I am estatic for all the wonderful things that are happening in SL, but honestly with all these posts at times it feels like you guys jumping the gun.

Lots of book clubs, events and meetings on this and that. Lovely, but are they essential? Basic needs argument playing out in reality

Everyone is playing in a different role sxb. book clubs are there as well as others for other issues are active in their section. we might post some of them but that doesn't mean that is all.

Che, maybe your local mosque is bigger than that place ,,, nothing wrong at all.

Aaliyah, loooooool ,, no i'm not in those pics at all.

Abtigiis   

Waryaa Che,

leave my friend alone. JB knows it is not mass but MASSIVE. He is not born with English like you. Car wakaase Af-somali iskula dhaca?

^Now you just wanna up stir some trouble. I'm not questioning his grasp or understanding of the English language. Whether it is mass or massive, either infers a large number of people which is not definately the case in the story he posted. In other words no need to exaggerate.

Abtigiis   

Massive is what JB thinks, not what I think. One step up from Mass, I hope. Was trying to help. Anyway, your clarifications are appreciated by me, on behalf of the wronged JB.