Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

!~~~Free at last~~~!

No, I did not get out of jail. I was never locked up, surprising enough I don't have so much as a speeding ticket.

What I wanted to share with you all, especially the north american residents, if you are a canadian or american resident, who has unlimited call plan to U.S, or if you are a voip user like myself, then you are free at last to make INTERNATIONAL CALLS.(VOIP=Voice over internet protocol)

I'm a long time voip user and practically can call anywhere in continental U.S and canada and because of that, I am able to take advantage of this new free calling internationally.

No more skipy or whatever it is most of you are signed up to calling from your pcs. I promise, no more bad reception either.

All you have to do to make a call to any of the 50+countries world wide by visiting WWW.FUTUREPHONE.COM, write down the access number (712) 858-8883, thats a local access calling if again, you have unlimited calling in U.S, whether you are canadian, or american resident, call that local # above, it will ask you to choose your preferred langugage, i.e press #1 for english, afterwards, put the outside access code calling, such as 011 for europe calls and put on your desired international # and you can talk to anyone who lives among the 50+ countries listed in that site for free, for as long as you want.

You are probably wondering, is there a catch? Did I try it myself?

Yes, I did try it myself, and no there is no catch.

Only catch I can see is if you don't have unlimited access calling to U.S, you are screwed because then you have to pay for the charges to call this local iowa# (712)858-8883, if you do have unlimited access calling to U.S, you don't have to pay jack.

The reception is as clear as daylight, lovely, reception but the down part is you can't call any mobile# in europe, so far non of them went through for me, but that may change soon.

Its unlimited, no catch, no extra fees, so start dialing and talk to your family and friends, and make sure you sent me a thank you card, or the latest mobiles, whatever, I take cash as well.

BTW, this free calling is suppose to last for another 3yrs, atleast until 2010, or so the company says. If you need more information, go to WWW.FUTUREPHONE.COM and get your talk on.

PS:Don't say I never did good by you ungratefuls aka femme

PEACE

^^^ hater. Did you even try it, if not, I suggest you don't comment about it until you do.

Anytime Pacifist.

PS:This isn't a scum,this is as easy as following the steps, it sure beats talking on your PC with your relatives.

come again? so your saying, i can call whoever i like within north america, through a comp, and I won't be credited, if this was to work, whats the performance like for 'voice'.

Brotha man, I never said anything about using your PC to talk. I did say you no longer had a need to use those other pc services such as skpy or skpe.

This is a simple service, just as easily as picking up your traditional home phone, dialing the access code found in the www.futurephone.com site, and putting the # of your choice, as long as you are dialing any country that is part of the 50+ that the company has listed on wwww.futurephone.com and talk your lungs out.

These are not difficult steps to take, considering the company is offering free talk time to most of the european countries listed as well as some asian countries and north america/southamerica. No african countries listed yet, but that may soon change.

ps:The quality is as the same as when you make local/long distance from your house phone, because you are still dialing from your house phone son.

Baluug   

Layzie, was that you that woke me up yesterday, telling me about this long distance stuff? She sure sounded like a qaxooti.....

"Iskyuusmi sir, haaw wud yuu laayk tu seef up tu 20 berseenti on your loong diss-niss?" :D:D

Shakti   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Has anyone used this service? If yes, can you give me some feedback... Many thanks

yes i tried the service and it was great. i also made some international calls on it and it turned out 2 be free 2.

u welcome