Duufaan

City of Clarkston Ga, Mayor Ted Terry Recant/withdraw State of Somaliland recognition

1 hour ago, cadnaan1 said:

Absolutely sad and heartbreaking news for ina mucjiso.

Eh, come again, dear looter? Do you think Somaliland destiny hinges on the fact of some mayor somewhere in Uncle Sam (US) territories, talking according to the whims of his electoral requirements? Is that the best outcome of a "brain-wave" you have been belaboring lately?

Pity, dear lad. For I know a looter ninny like you is not someone who much of anything is expected from him other than to do spot of scrap-merchant thievery. But, still, I will have you know that our "political dealings" is with higher up in the US's high-echelons of power. Not this sort of Mayor, who will change his tune, if his poll numbers change again. Besides his sort of thing was always a symbolic at best, or down right irrelevant at worse. 

Moreover, let me say, that, now that your real leader in the form of UN's latest legal viceroy by the name of Mr Haysom, has arrived in your looters-infested-shit-hole of a thieving neck-of-the-wood, known otherwise as Mogadishu, you may want to report to him as to how many nights in each passing week would you prefer to do at minimum of looting, so that he will over-look it in-terms of his monthly crime's report of Somalia to the UN.

This is the "hard calculation" you need to do now, particularly of how many nights in the week he should over-look your collective "communal thievery" before he reports about you back at the United Nations Security Council (UNSC).

This is what you should really need to concentrate on now, dear ninny.

Not what some Mayor in Georgia could get up to do. Given that what he does or says about Somaliland is not actually about the affairs of a "colonized people", who are governed by others, as your looters lot are in this effing day and freaking age.  

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

12 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

Absolutely sad and heartbreaking news for ina mucjiso.

:D