Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Browse the website + Sign the Petition

Please read the following link relating to a book titled 'The Prophet of the doom' by Craig Winn.

Link

Sign this petition to stop the publication of this book.

Petition

This is the most disgusting and hateful book I've ever come across. I'm lost for words. I dont even understand how this man can write this and get away with it.

OG_Girl   

Another infamous wanna be writter I just rememered Salman Rushdi and that Bangaledish Lady ,I don't remember her name now!!. They just want be famous and get attention cause they have no talent, they want insulting Islam and disrespecting religion will make them famous.

I would say ignore him and don't pay attention he will desapear and no one will buy his book.

These days is fashion to insult Islam and Muslim in order to be famous.

I wish if Muslim words ignore him and there is no fatwa from here or there allows killing him cause that what he looking for.

Allah Kariim

Salam

Taqwa   

Assalamu Alaikum Wr Wb,

During the prophets (pbuh) time when Musaylamah the apostate gathered around yemen all those who had remained in Islam and began to corrupt their hearts that he was a prophet. His faith ended in Doom. Whom so ever had ill heart towards the Rasul (pbuh)and Islam met their doom. In this case, I pity the writer for his consequence's in the Hereafter is doomed. Jazakallah for the Petition.

Xoogsade   

I signed the petition though I think in the end, any publicity(despite the intension being negative here) will play into the hands of islam. 9-11 was very shocking to All Americans and many among them wanted to study and learn about islam afterwards. Consequently, some of the curious minds among them converted or reverted to Islam. If you visit http://www.islam.org on the upper-left side of the screen, you will see names of new Muslims, When they converted to islam and where they live within America scrolling down one by one. They are still converting.

Shahsha   

I couldn't read all of the book's summary because it was seriously shocking. I understand people have a problem with Islam, but where did he get his argument from? The author says it's from the Quran and Hadith, but what he charges the Prophet (PBUH) with is preposterous and ill-informed to say the least. He is really taking it out of context if he did in fact read the Quran or Hadith - which I highly doubt.