Sign in to follow this  
sofine

WHERE ARE MY FLIGHT 13?

sofine   

ONE QUESTION PPL...SERIOUSLY ONCE NIGGAZ FOUND THE RIGHT GIRL..FOR INSTANCE AND THAT GIRL LOVES THEM TO DEATH...WHY DO THEY ACT SO STUPID BY CHEATING ON THEM WITH (OTHER RACE)? THIS GUY ONCE TOLD ME I FOUND MY ONE BUT SINCE I CANT HAVE SEXUAL INTIMACY WITH HER I'LL FIND IT OTHER PLAZE..THAT SOUNDS SO RIDUCLUSE TO ME...KNOWING THAT HE IS SAYING I FOUND THE ONE...HOLLA BACK.. MY SOMALIAN QUEENS... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SuNsHyNe   

I know what you mean sis, soemetimes men need to release s**t inside them and they'll use anyone in the process.

They know that we're not going to give it to them and so they go elsewhere, including smelly areas :eek: !!

Its as simple as that sis!!

Take care!!

sofine   

i agree sista...its funny how ppl are ignoring this topic cuz it happens everywhere in north america...i guess...ppl don't want to hear the truth...huh..it's all cheezeeeeeee....thank u for da reply sista...cuz its something i believe is wrong...for a brotha 2 do u know