Saalax

Somaliland and Caare army clash in Haldhagaan, Sanaag

Saalax   
2 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

And what might that interest be

Anaga ayii no taal tas. Worry about your farms in Gabiley.

Saalax   
5 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Who is anaga   you don't represent the great  *** clan who wiped the floor with almost all enemies of duriyada the past 3 centuries.

The only enemy now is Jeegaanta. 

Saalax   

Marwo Oodka you are naive if you believe the ambush attempt was about a simple ambulance. :D   Jamal controls the base and the Jeegaan forces were beaten back. Those are the facts. 

galbeedi   

Here we have three long drivel from the chief writer  to respond to three different persons, yet the style of the response and the tone is the same. He keep filling pages with useless drivel that repeats the same thing he wrote a month ago or a week ago,

I do not see any creativity or imaginations in your responses. Try to stay  in the topic  of the day and add some humor or information in the discussion.

Despite his name calling and foul language , I do not mind sitting with old Xaaji Xanjuf and have nice a tea, because he got some unique Somali style of telling things without malice. If the right time comes, Xaaji could be a unionist.

OOdweyne, 

AS some us had learned in the hard way, do not take things to the extreme . In the Somali affaires of things nothing is written in a stone. Otherwise, you will be one of those who die with their own sword, if you know what I mean.

Also, try to learn not to defend every thing or you be another Trump press secretary.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Waryaa galbeedi weynu is xigna region wise. But when in 1979 muj maxammad cali was  fighting afweyne you did not support me..you  sided with the defeated lot kuwi anu  utanga geyney

But Somaliland  that started in 1884.

Is a history me and dr  Oodweyne started 

gooni   

Qabiil qarran ma noqon karo ee qabiilkaa qarran ku dhex luma waa qaacido snm marqaanku dhaafiyay.

Haddaad ku sheegto banuu haashim iyo haddaad ku sheegto alla baqdaadi waa ilmo been-dhutiye.

Dulum qabiil u gaystay qabiil kale see caddaalad looga waydiin qabiil kale?

gooni   

Aamiin waa markii ugu horaysay oo duco iyo wax fiican afkaaga laga maqlo.

Wax badan yaad kusoo celcelisaa ciil baad qabtaa iyo afka ku ciil bax.

Colaad qofna uma hayo saaxiib dadku waa isku mid waa isku luuqad iyo isku asal xataa snm ma diidani hadday ciyaalka waqooyiga ku dhashay cuqdada nooga dayso

Waxaadna baran kartaa markaad godka london ka baxdo safar dheerna ku marto ilaa bakool baydhabo baargaal buulo barde ilaa lowyo caddo

Markaas yaad laandheere sheegan kartaa adigoon hoos u hadlayn sida hadda kaa muuqata.

Mushkiladdaaadu waa intaas waxaad ku indho beeshay beel yar oo waqooyiga degta ayadaa qarran iyo duriyadba kuu ah waana aragti gaaban.

Tusaale

Sadexdii habrood oo qarranka la baxay labo waa is raaceen middii soo hartayna waa la dulmay siday sheegeen 

Aaway qarrankaad ku indho beeshay sodonka sano?

Baarlamaanka ingiriuska maxaa loo sheegi markuu yurub ka baxo?.

Qabiil Qarran Ma Noqdo Haku Ajarmin Saxiib.

Ceel nin galay baa laga waraystaa Walaalahaa koonfur ka warayso,

Haku faanin waligaa caydiid anagaa xarrigga kasoo furnay oo soomaaliya sidaa u galnay waa taariikh aad u foolxun, wax wanaagsan yaa lagu faanaa.