Sign in to follow this  
juma-nne

Which Is your Favorite Horror Movie?

Salma   

I hated "The Ring" though my brothers found it stup!d movie... anyway I am not into scary movies but I was destined to watch the following:

1. "Scream" -- was good.

2. "I know what you did last summer",,, was horrible, but would you believe that I couldn't understood what happened at the end of the last part,, were they dead or not?!

3. "Others",,, well I liked the end truly,,,, it was something different (they were all dead :D )

4. "The Haunted house on the Hill" (I guess that was the title, it's about five or six guyz who spend a night in an old creepy house and if they survive, each will get One million bla bla bla)

5. I feel the Japanese are so cruel when it comes to Horror movies, "the Grudge" was unbelievable, at least for me...

6. "Final Destination" was quite the best among them all... only part 1 and 2, didn't like 3 & 4. Chucky was scary as well

Never saw "SAW" or "Friday 13" but heard they are like :eek:

The problem with the Horror movies is that once you sit for a scary movie by a coincidence, you will be stuck on the chair and can't move from your place.... :D

Haatu   

Originally posted by Oz:

the_grudge_3_dvd.jpggrudge.jpgThe%2BGrudge%2B2%2B-%2BSoundtrack.jpg

The grudge 1.2.and 3. Loved it.

Loved every second of these films. Hal il ann ku fiirsan jirey tan kalena gacantaan ku qarin jirey :D

Originally posted by *Salma*:

5. I feel the Japanese are so cruel when it comes to Horror movies, "the Grudge" was unbelievable, at least for me...

Never saw "SAW" or "Friday 13" but heard they are like :eek:

Yeah, Japanese horror movies scare the heck out me too. they don't use that much gore/blood but they're still so freaky.

SAW as awesome! I think I liked the first one best.