Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

A Brothers Response ..............

ScarFace   

I just had to post this e-mail. This post was not posted in order to re-enact the so-called feud………

A Brothers Response

You ask do I qualify? Can I fulfil your need and become the man you need me to be?

My SISTER, are you prepared for what you’ve asked for? Can you handle responsibility?

Can you accept that by God I am the chosen one, the authority, the comforter and the head?

Will you submit willingly and follow my path? OR, will you fight with me instead?

If I am your king, will you treat me as such? Will I get the best of your beauty and poise? Or, will I be subjected to an appearance neglected and checked with some serious noise?

When I talk, will you listen? I mean whole heatedly and feel me?

Can I be the man at all times? Even when its hurts? Or, is it just when it’s convenient for you?

Can you love me for me and not who you wish I could be? Will you see the STRONG BROTHER? Or will you always remind me of all the other past brothers behind me and make me pay for their sins.

Will you question if my commitment is real?

Will you be patient and teach me to understand and allow my knowledge of your needs to grow? Or will you shut me out when I ask “Baby what’s wrong”?

Or will you respond with “Well a REAL man would know”?

When we first met what was it that caught your eye?

Was it my mind, my heart, my personality?

Or was it my suit, or my job or do you love what I drive, instead of what’s driving me?

My SISTER I LOVE you and my heart can be yours.

No woman could lead me astray.

But like you I have needs, so I beg you please in love thang, meet me half way.

In life’s tough times I’ll hold you. In the rough times, I’ll mould you. Your simplest wish will be my command.

My life is yours if need be

A good relationship is a powerful institution that must be built on a foundation of two.

So, I answer your question, YES SISTER, I do qualify now more important do YOU?

ScarFace   

damn sistas wlc to famalia an tight names

ayaan_cadeey :D:D

AMIIRA_QALANJO :D:D

Lady_Hustla -- wooooooooooooowwwwwwww had yu in tears lol well dat proofs i aint lost mah touch. :D:D

ScarFace   

Lady Hustla Cant BRING mah EGO down to SEA level cutie coz manz cant swim n mite drown lol so a ma stay above tha sea level.BUT yu know yu will der to save me rite :D rite

----------------------------------------------

RIGHTEOUS HUSTLA: MAKING AN EFFORT TO OBTAIN GREATNESS IN ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE.

SEEE YU DER

:cool: :cool:

LuCkY   

That was nice...im feeLing that. Now how many men can say that and compLy with what the brother said...not many in my days..... :rolleyes:

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Lucky:

That was nice...im feeLing that. Now how many men can say that and compLy with what the brother said...not many in my days..... :rolleyes:

NEED I SAY MORE...THNX LUCKY...