Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Ethiopia for saved Islam from “extinction” ???

Muslim activist thanks Ethiopia for saving Islam from “extinction”

During an Ethiopian Millennium celebration in London, an unfamiliar figure for most Ethiopians brought a touching message of peace and notable African history to praise Ethiopians themselves.

Councillor Faizullah Khan provided the religious diversity touch the London Ethiopian Millennium celebration, dominated by Orthodox hymns and tone, needed as he reminded the world about the contribution of ancient Ethiopians toward the survival and development of Islam. Regarding the first Hijra, he recalled Ethiopian history saying “When our forefathers were persecuted, you took us in. The Muslims of the World are here today because of you Ethiopians."

Faizullah Khan, a peace activist who has been involved in local inter-faith and all-faiths peace initiatives, praised Ethiopia asserting “We Muslims of the World owe Ethiopians for our own very existence.” Regarding the work of the Ethiopian King near a millennium & half ago, he said “Your ‘Negus’ (King) refused to hand over the early Muslim refugees whom the Prophet Himself instructed to go to Ethiopia to save our faith from extinction. Not only once did you save the lives of the Muslim refugees, but twice. When the persecutors demanded to hand over the Muslims under his protection the Negus (King) said: ‘even if you give me a mountain of gold, I will not surrender these men to you.”

Faizullah Khan is known in the activist community, including making speeches for the organization Tolerance International where he stated “The Lord Almighty Allah, the God in which I believe has one name, which is ‘Haleem.’. The meaning of ‘Haleem’ is ‘Tolerant’. He is all-tolerant. The very existence of this universe and this world in our lives is due to his tolerance.” He finished his speech during the Ethiopian millennium celebration expressing appreciation: I would like to thank Ethiopians for what they did 1,500 years ago and wish you today a happy new year and a happy millennium."

HALKAN

me   

But will god save Ethiopia from Somalis? nevermind Somalis, Ethiopia should be saved from itself, by the way things are going the xabash is digging Ethiopia's grave.

“Your ‘Negus’ (King) refused to hand over the early Muslim refugees whom the Prophet Himself instructed to go to Ethiopia to save our faith from extinction. Not only once did you save the lives of the Muslim refugees, but twice. When the persecutors demanded to hand over the Muslims under his protection the Negus (King) said: ‘even if you give me a mountain of gold, I will not surrender these men to you.”

Isn't this true?

Fabregas   

Because Islam cant be saved by human beings, otherwise we would be saying that a spider saved Islam from extinction. There are plenty of times that the Prophet saw was in danger, but Allah honoured him and saved as promised to do so.