Sign in to follow this  
QueenSoccer

the top people to watch for is!!!!!!!

the people i would watch out for is.og_moti,kool-kat,psycho sue,ruban from what ever.list them people because they alway gain on people.i saying this beacause the way ya'll act on here.i am saying this don't get mad on mad i am saying like it is . :mad:

love doesn't come in size,shape but you ;);) .

OG Moti   

STHLM_Lady loooooooooooooooool ... she is scared haaa, man all i was doing is to share with my nomads my thoughts.. nothing more nothing less and put me in a list with the man hater, who does not admit that men were behind her being who is she, and educating her, i bet she never had a female teacher aside her mother...yes i mean Psycho_Sue she is nice and all that.. but she is a hater.. and inshaAllah she will accept the truth and be kind to her teachers.."MEN"

QueenSoccer dear dont worry about me i dont bite and i will be extra nice to you... dont worry about those haters who told u otherwise... welcome and peace

NoVa   

lol@@STHLM why ya had to nail it like da... ur right....now days peeps r changing nicks' just so that' they could insult/start stupid topic or just be themselves..lol their stupidit is taking them to something else...

TO the poster what ya mean i' would watch out of these ppl ??? those peeps all seem alright in their own ways...

Miriam1   

Amazing someone feels like they have to watch from poor little ruba,ya sheikh wats going on....

Queen chill honey, i dont even know ya.

ruba you don't have to know me girl, and og_moti why are you alway talking to the girls, come on man. talking to us make you lost your manhood or what ever your call it. chill man. psycho sue you seem nice girl and l like that in a person and i don't need to watch. and sthlm_lady i didn't write your name down and that make you uncool cat so buzz-off :rolleyes: .og_moti leave the girls alone man.if their was a zone you could click and vote of a person you would be the person the would make a history of themself, for you two buzz-off two. ;)

*********missundstood**********