Sign in to follow this  
Nadiira

Why do we girls fall in love with players??

Smokey   

avirex is just dissin' the style I rocks...4real.he aint making sense..this aint no a joke show fool..give some..or you gon get some from an angry sista..i said my line already so..it dont matter..stay up y'all.keep it positive..wun

Baby_G   

LOL..........YALL GIVIN ME BER JOKES

"would ju wannna some fag holding ya books"....LOL

WAZ GWANIN WIT DAT..... :eek:

SHOOT AMA CUM BACK AN ANSWER YA Q SIS WEN I FINISH

LAUGHIN AT DAT SH*T

PEACE

Baby_G   

Aight now on a serious note:

Like quruxley said is like everytin dey say sounds like heaven.............

We all reckon dat dey be em speacial ones until da day ya find out dey b playin ya.

But fo real we galz..well da ones i know anywayz play manz harder den dey play us....

what goes around comes around......or howeva iz said

anywayz sis dont give up on manz....am sure derz dat speacial man out der fo ya.....

peace out smile.gif

hey yall

this is my theory

there is something called a player n a wanabe player

so to all the wanabes plz just forget about it

if u dont know how to play the game so dont play it at all

aight

peace

p.s to all the players remeber u can get caught. n remember gurls can mack too so we can play too aight peace

I'M SORRY

BUT ITS ONLY DA STUPID AND SAD GIRLS DAT GO FOR PLAYERS....IF U KNA DAT HE IS A PLAYER

WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD U GET WIT HIM....AND WHATS DIS BULLSHIT ABOUT I WAS WIT A PLAYER AND HE STOLE MY HEART....COME ON

DATS WHYTE GIRL TALK...STOLE MY HEART???

HOW LONG WERE U WIT HIM DAT HE STOLE UR HEART??

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS DAT NOT EVERY GIRL GOES FOR A PLAYER.....CUZ GIRLS ARE PLAYERS TOO

SO WHY DO GUYS GO FOR GIRLS DAT ARE PLAYERS???

AIGHT....MY SOMALI SISTERS LIKE ME

STAY STRONG AND NEVER GIVE UR HEART TO ANY MAN OTHER DEN A SOMALI BROTHA...AIGHT

ONELOVE~

Sista, what can i say. I feel da same way. Fell for a guy but not in love and he ended up breakin my heart. I think all need have our share of heart breaks to learn from it. So, next time we for for man, we know not to look for da one we had n broke our hearts. Am takin it slow too but wish somethings things was different cuz i really cared for him. Anyways, best wishes to u n ur heart.

PS. WE WILL SURVIROR SIS LOOOL

Shacni   

Dont think all the girls fall in love with player because player is player and they play the game who want play or who is player also ,who knows how to play I think its all about teeneger thing going on b ut when you fall in love you feel special. So, girls play smart and get education because that make people stonger and believing yourself tell the player to a live. Believe or not sis`s if u are not player, player will never come in your life so play smart. Peace and love Allaah Bless you all.

mohamed   

wazzz up my beautifull queen lady how you doin my homeie girl so abayoo ur right player is bad and heart borkein yoo niggaz treat the beautifull queen's diamond like a speacil person and queen don't be a player justed be ur's.. yo niggaz be sweet too the ladies.. the ladies they heat players guys and speacly when they lie there woman's be sweet do some sweet stuff aight anyways I'm out peace my beautifull nadiira aight..

much love and take care and keep wishin some day you will find a guy treat's you like a speacil diamond queen aight abayoo..peace smile.gif:D:Dsmile.gif

A PLAYA IS SOMEONE WHO CANT COMPREHEND WITH THE REALITY OF FINDING A WOMAN.SO ALL HE CAN DO IS JUMP FROM ONE GIRL TO ONATHER.SOME FELLAZ OUT HERE THINK THEY ARE PLAYAZ BUT AS A MATTER OF FACT THEY ARE THE ONES GETTING PLAYED. ALL THEY ARE DOING IS MAKING THEMSELVES LOOK STUPID.A PLAYA AINT NOTHING BUT A MAN *** .THATS JUST THAT...

LEFY.,,

A PLAYA DOESNT HAVE TO BE A HARDCORE, FACE SLAPPING FOOL LIKE YOU HAVE DESCRIBED ABOVE, HE CAN BE A SMOOTH TALKING, I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU TYPE OF GUY, BUT IN REALITY,HE WOULDNT THINK TWICE ABOUT SNEAKING BEHIND YOUR BACK. SO DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT MAYBE THATS THE KIND OF GUY THAT NADIRA IS TALKING ABOUT. STOP INSULTING THE GAL AIGHT. IM SURE YOU HAVE GOTTEN PLAYED BY A GIRL ONCE IN YOUR LIFE(even though u migh post that u didnt,but im sure thats not correct) ;)

mohamed   

yo lefy I never get played a girl damnn you don't say that I got played by girl hell noo ur wrong yoo I ain't INSULTING her aight lefy yo peace anyways.