Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Last two standing

Nephissa   

Am I really the only one who feels foolish that I kept watching a show that got worse by the week? Bachelorette :rolleyes:

Has anyone seen the Monday night live finale? She's a real looney tune, where did ABC find her. She dumps both men, telling one there's no chemistry, and giving the other lets be friends speech. I feel duped and defeated for ever watching this junk.

Well here's atleast a show I enjoy watching and hope some of you do too. American Idol Is anyone following it up? 4 down and 20 to go until we get to the Final 12. Who do you think will win this year?

I predict Scot, Mario, Vonzell will be last three standing.

hehehehehehehehehehe :D

I actually watch American idol, Americas next top model, and all the rerans of Fear Factor. After along day of school it helps me to keep my sanity. Seeing other crazy people and all ;)

Iffah   

I've never actually seen the Bachelorette before the Monday night finale. I was just flipping through the channels when I came to it...I saw the poor guy getting out the ring saying, "so what should I do with this?" ... What a bombshell she dropped on him. I felt sorry for the cutie. :(

I don't follow AI either. I think all these reality tv shows are getting out of hand. I might enjoy the first one ... but I won't sit around for the following series. It's just the same thing with a little twist thrown in.

Wiilo   

U know wat! I have watched the Bachelorette last monday, the finale, and the all time I was watching I was expacting to see who she chooces but NO she didnt chose either one of the two remaining guys. The woman is heartless, oh boy, I remember him saying What am I supposed to do this (ring),,,I dont know if you guys noticed or not, but the woman was smilling when she and the guys were sitting together, no JIXINJIN whatsover...

I have not watched either the American Idol nor American Top Model this season........

Go figure:.........

Bachelorette before the Monday night finale