Sign in to follow this  
Centurion

2007 SOL Awards - Nominations !!

me   

^I meant shortly.

Centurion, I have sent you the nominations, I can't wait to see how it goes.Be fair alright! I am already writing my acceptance speech badacasoow. So go ahead and nominate me :D

RedSea   

^I will Insha Allah. Iga geeji hada speech kaa isaga ah.

Malaga yabaa in aad isirtid waadigan qoslayee. Inta aad kuu doorto oo hadan igu noqoto opposition anigii.

Anyhow, in the next couple weeks, I will brainstorm in order to find something you good at. It's going to be hard, but I will try. loool.

me   

^ haa bal noo soo baadh waxaan ku fiicnahay, anba taas waan is weydiinanay baryahanba.

Here you go.

Best Citizen: Stoic

Best Male Citizen: Xiinfaniin

Best Female Citizen: Kimiya/Rahima/Cambarro/Pucca

Best Newbie: Ameen

Most Knowledgable Citizen: Baashi

Most Eloquent Citizen: Nur/Xiinfaniin

Friendliest Citizen: Kimiya/WaterLily

Craziest Citizen: Ole

Funniest Citizen: Alle Ubaahne

Best Poster: Ngonge

Best Poster in the Politics forum:Samurai Warrior

Best Thread: Can't remember

Craziest Thread: Can't remember

Funniest Thread:Can't remember

Most Useful Thread: In the Islam Forum somewhere

Best Screen Name (nick): Scheherazade

Best Thread Hijacker:Jacalybaro/Hunguri/CaptainXalane/Ibtisam

Most Helpful Citizen: Admin/LibaaxSankataabte

SOL's Best Duo:Zafir and Ngonge/Ngonge and Sophist

Didi, nominations need to be made through PM. because

..we dont want any early boosted egos/or wounded prides, so it'd be nice to keep secret whose nominated for what until the actual poll has been created..

Also, in this way you can nominate someone you secretely admire, without telling the whole of SOL.

Didi, i'll make an exception for you this time, i've noted your nominations, but not all of them, if you read the first post, you're restriced to up to 2 nominees in each category.

^i c. sxb go ahead and give your self the permission and do innie minny miny mo and remove some of the names from the overpopulated categories and then place in those categories that fall short to approve the other categories as well. :D Good Luck! smile.gif

RedSea   

^^^ Wallee ninkii aduunka noolow maxaa aragti kuu laaban.

The brother posted a topic for us to have a good time. This thread had rules and regulations, all we had to do was to follow them rules. But aduunka laga maayo mid yaroo sikalaysan sida Didi Kong oo kusuu dhex dhaca waxwalba isagoon sharciga raacin.

This is why somalis are hard to rule, they don't follow orders or rules. They always find a way to break them.

Didi, waar akhri wuxuu ninku qoray, kaadi ninjaasyow, Jannada afgambi lagugu rid Ilaahay ayaan ku barinee.

Ehem...aaah.

^ JB, Your question is a perfect example of thread-jacking at work. :D

Now back to the topic. Cent's system is a good way to avoid the usual self nominations posts. Exhbit A: Scarface.

It will be difficult to narrow it down to just two nomads for each category but I will try to get in my nominations on time IA.