Sign in to follow this  
EboniQue

Awdal Convention in North America to be held in June 2007

EboniQue   

Too bad I won't make it there, I am heading to Saylac this summer IA. :D any body here is going?

Mar,17,2007-

Saylacnews-Minneapolis-The Awdal Development Agency (ADA) officially invites members of the Awdal Community in North America to the 2007 Awdal Convention to be held in Minneapolis, Minnesota from June 15-17, 2007.

The primary objective of the Convention is to bring together members of the North American Awdal community for the first time to create a framework to develop action plans for issues relating to community development, health, education, economic & social welfare. This convention will focus on the development of Awdal region and will refrain from politics.

The convention will be coordinated into sessions in which distinguished and well-known Awdal intellectuals, community leaders and other participants will offer professional presentations and in-depth analysis within their respective fields of expertise.

The agency acknowledges the valuable contributions and efforts made thus far by the Awdal community in North America overall and would like to also recognize the Awdal community in Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C. for their role in the conception of the convention.

Pre-registration is required to participate in the convention. Full convention registration entitles the attendee to participate in all sessions, workshops, keynotes and plenary sessions, exhibits, meals, and social activities. Please use the attached registration form to officially register for the convention.

The ADA board members who will oversee the preparation and holding of the event, all of whom are based in Minneapolis, venue of gathering, are:

Here and There.

Fanisha   

^^ Ebonique I am going there IA. I am looking forward to it because four of my classmates whom I haven't seen for years are also going. It should be great!