galbeedi

With less than a week in office , Somali Galbeed got another Fake Somali who is tribal as his former clansmen.

galbeedi   

OO said,

“it is sad you to see you reduced to clan from the pie on the sky uniting the Somali in the East Africa under one flag and one government “

OO,

What can I say , this time you really got me and I have no answer to your arrows, other than conceded defeat. Despite my antipathy on some of your positions, I have to take my hat off to the political strategist Mr. Oo. Who knows, I might even need your services. The other day you mentioned overthrowningva dictator through social media and I want you to elaborate that more.

As they say , all politics are local,  yet the more your outlook becomes local , you might lose the big picture which is serving and working for something bigger that yourself or your clan. I understand your idea of keeping your local autonomy from the expansionists .

My intension to shake down the corrupt and tribal systems had always long term strategy of larger unity. I am also sensing that the Noble Dir who unlike others fought colonies from Harar, Zaylac and Warshiekh to be the major key for Somali harmony and unity in the horn.

Finally, every time I try to raise the hopes of the new guy selected for us by others, it ends in disappointment. We all know that the separatists, the Antichrist and the Greedy D has no answers for the future.

Maybe the time has come to leave my  comfort zone and do it my self, and boy oh boy , if get the helms of power things will not be business us usual.

By the way, this Facebook guy Mr. Mustafe Cagjar seems to be another “ Igu Sawir “ type who likes social media. 

Galbeedi, mey ki daarey, widaay? Seef laboodnimadaan xee ahayd? Seefta galka ku celi, hana ua afeysan this poor guy aanan toban beri gaarin dowladiisa.

Fursad uu isku balaariyo sii, fadlan. Meesha Cabdi Ileey's acolyte ayaa tuban oo awood dahsoon wali leh. Tigreys who lost power and who are angry ayaa meesha wali taagan. Oromada iyo Xabashada kale ha sheegin. Jabhadii JXWO iyagana cadaadis ee ku haayaan. Marka xaalkiisa ma sahlana ee the least we can is inaa u duceyno.

• Thanks 1

On 8/30/2018 at 10:24 AM, galbeedi said:

OO said,

“it is sad you to see you reduced to clan from the pie on the sky uniting the Somali in the East Africa under one flag and one government “

OO,

What can I say , this time you really got me and I have no answer to your arrows, other than conceded defeat. Despite my antipathy on some of your positions, I have to take my hat off to the political strategist Mr. Oo. Who knows, I might even need your services. The other day you mentioned overthrowningva dictator through social media and I want you to elaborate that more.

As they say , all politics are local,  yet the more your outlook becomes local , you might lose the big picture which is serving and working for something bigger that yourself or your clan. I understand your idea of keeping your local autonomy from the expansionists .

My intension to shake down the corrupt and tribal systems had always long term strategy of larger unity. I am also sensing that the Noble Dir who unlike others fought colonies from Harar, Zaylac and Warshiekh to be the major key for Somali harmony and unity in the horn.

Finally, every time I try to raise the hopes of the new guy selected for us by others, it ends in disappointment. We all know that the separatists, the Antichrist and the Greedy D has no answers for the future.

Maybe the time has come to leave my  comfort zone and do it my self, and boy oh boy , if get the helms of power things will not be business us usual.

By the way, this Facebook guy Mr. Mustafe Cagjar seems to be another “ Igu Sawir “ type who likes social media. 

galbeedi,

We all lost and the worst part is the loss will just continue and continue fast and furious unrelenting.

Next step is to make Shinnile and area semi kilil or special province. There is already an organization set up and face book started to do that. Its expected that new special kilil/province will choose to be with Oromo in a year or two thus connecting Oromo to Djibouti without Iley or the likes standing in the way.

Dirdhaba is closed just the technicalities left. Dirdhaba is not in the constitution. It was done federal by the government just to avoid war between ONLF and OLF. So now government can make vote intimidate the others by QERO and split the Somali and they are done. "democratically" to boot.

It will be imossible in this generation to make alliance let alone unity between the Somalis here again. It has to wait for next generation. Too many wounds, humiliations, sabotages, tripping...etc.

12 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Galbeedi, mey ki daarey, widaay? Seef laboodnimadaan xee ahayd? Seefta galka ku celi, hana ua afeysan this poor guy aanan toban beri gaarin dowladiisa.

Fursad uu isku balaariyo sii, fadlan. Meesha Cabdi Ileey's acolyte ayaa tuban oo awood dahsoon wali leh. Tigreys who lost power and who are angry ayaa meesha wali taagan. Oromada iyo Xabashada kale ha sheegin. Jabhadii JXWO iyagana cadaadis ee ku haayaan. Marka xaalkiisa ma sahlana ee the least we can is inaa u duceyno.

MMA,

At the end of the day we each count our losses by kilil, by zone, by district, by village/town and as usual by clan, sub clan...

Everybody including the Tigray or the Oromos do that. As for Iley brutality two things. 1. you should be very angry that somebody has to do it for you and you have to pay a big price for that somebody to do it for you. 2. What makes Iley exceptional in Ethiopia? Is all that is said by Jawar and their parallel government true or there is that Kuwaiti incubator effect?

The changes in Ethiopia are still ongoing. Only this time with biggest influence from Eritrea/UAE/America.