galbeedi

With less than a week in office , Somali Galbeed got another Fake Somali who is tribal as his former clansmen.

galbeedi   

Barely a week has passed since Mutafe Cagjar was selected as the new president of the Somali state in Ethiopia. As soon as he was proclaimed, he did few symbolic moves to attract the Somali people both inside and outside Ethiopia. He reintroduced the old flag with blue star in the corner and named the Somali region, " The Somali State" joust like the Amhara, Oromo and Tigray states.

These moves had given him a good review among Somalis. We all thought that since the Somali region had suffered through the harsh and uniquely tribal rules of the last 11 years, we might finally get a Somali centered leader and government. Yet, as usual, Somali leaders never miss an opportunity to fail their people and always appeal to their tribal and clannish instincts.   

The Ogaden community and their leaders are committed a lot of crimes against their own clan members and other Somalis for the last ten years in Somali Galbeed. Illey was by himself in the early years before 2012, but for the last six years, 75% of the ONLF commanders had joined him and became members of his security. Others had joined from the diaspora and got became important members of the system and rode the gravy train until it.s end. 

This man which was brought to save his community and revive their bad image among the Somalis went rogue and followed his typical Geeljire culture of impunity to crown his illiterate clansmen just like before. Today he appointed nine people in different positions from police chief to intelligence cheif. 90% of those he appointed are all from one single clan called Absame. He is following the same book his warlord cousin Ahmed Madoobe uses in Jubbland. Among those nine security and palace minister , there is no one single from the noble Dir community.

This is the typical tribal politics of Somalia, and it is called " Shock Test" to try who will accept this or who will fight. Well,  Geeljire Mustafe,  we will not be taking this while we are sitting down and you will get our answer soon. I urge the Dir community to some critical moves to teach a lesson this new Geeljire from Xalane compound,

1- Announce a Shir among the community and set up a parallel government 

2- Make Diri Dhaba the new capital of that government or set up in Shiniile or Awbare , later being the largest Somali district in Somali galbeed in terms of population

3-Set up your own security and police and recruit from those regions.

4-Blockade Jigjiga and other area controlled by the Ogaden community and their allies. Most of the trade routes go through our communities which has Somalialnd borders and Djibouti..

5- Jigjiga is a mixed city . No clan can own, but our land surrounds Jigjiga in the east south and north. Without our trade the greedy Geeljire will suffer since he is not known to create life, agriculture or stable civilization. They mostly live off of government coffers  and will surfer more than others.

6- You must disband  both the executive counsel and the governing party filled by the same cronies of  Illey and company.

Everyone knows that when people talk about Somali Galbeed, the main centers of production, agriculture , urban and civilization was always the land east of Jigjiga to Diri Dhaba to Djibouti border and Wajaale. Let the greedy and arogant Geeljire take his hinterlands and rule it. They tried in 1992 when they took the capital from Diri Dhaba to Godey. After four years of suffering and hardship Cabdi Majiid brought the capital to Jigjiga. Illey has transferred to Oromo more than 104 disputed villages in ten years. The strtegy was to diminish the Somali territories inhabited by others who might challenge them politically. We know for fact that Awbare has more people than combined population of Godey, Dhagaxmodobbe, Qabribayax and other districts.

Illey and his community not only participated immensely for the oppression of the Somali people, but had fought hard to keep the TPLF system until to it's end just three weeks ago.Imagine if the TPLF had found a new Tigray reformer who points out their crimes and rides the bandwagon of change. People would have said , " hey guys, you had 27 years to right the ship, now is not your time, you must retire".  Yet, another Ogaden man,  who was sipping latte in Xalane compound,  where African and foreign mercenaries cash on the Somali problems, came ridding with white night proclaiming to be the new savior. His only fame was that Cabdi Illey killed his brother and he wrote few articles criticizing the Illey leadership. Folks, that is not enough to fix the huge problems created by the TPLF and the Ogaden community in general and Illey and his security apparatus in general.

Now we know that he was corresponding with so called Dulmi diid groups who were acting on his behalf while hiding behind the curtain . I knew early that the Dulmidiid were front for someone other than themselves. 

We know that the 30,000 or so Liyu who are nothing but tribal gangs who rooming the land to cause trouble. I call them illegal gangs created to serve only for the interest of TPLF and their tribe. As soon as Illey left for Addis, they abandoned their positions and went to their rural homes and towns in Dhagxbuur and beyond. You can't find one single LIyu in Diri Dhaba, Awbare, Shiniile, Dambal and even east , north and south of Jigjiga. 

Folks, I am writing on I phone , but I can assure you that we will get this fool @Abtigiiswho is trying to set up another tribal enclave after what his clansmen had done to all Somalis.

• Like 1

galbeedi   

Colonel Mukhtar was the notorious Cabdi Illey lieutenant of Cabdi Illey was in charge of Bayaxow prison camp where people were tortured. Now he is appointed as the intelligence chief. These people should have vocational the landscape after their oppressive twins were thrown out. 

For the first time, I am agreeing with Ducale that the OG community should stand down and give up or they will destroy Somali Galbeed. In 2011, I remember meting in Hotel Ray's in Borama, a former agricultural director who was doing some farming in Lafaciise. He told me that about his issues with Illey and his security people harassing his farm and said,, Dadkani haddaan la iska qaban, sidii ay Somalia u dumiyeen ayey halkana u dumin. I thought he was harsh but now I understand. 

galbeedi   

I can't ima6how ruthless and arrogant this people are. Geeljirahan waxba yaan laguna darsan. 

Now I know since when Illey was deposed, Waxaad moodaysay in uu buufis ku dhacay. They probably could not live without government handouts and looting. 

This fool from Xalane should know that he is not elected to anything. He was selected to subdue the Liyu criminal gangs and lead communal harmony, yet he want for the Kill. 

Muxuu yidhi, Isma doorin Daalikaan diary iyo daarta kii galay. 

• Like 1

Setting up a separate region will not solve the problem, the new region will have in the words of Abukar  Arman its own Alpha clan. What then? I don't know the solution but further Balkanization is not the answer.

But in the current situation, there is enough political space to demand change.

• Like 1

Dalmar1   
54 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Setting up a separate region will not solve the problem, the new region will have in the words of Abukar  Arman its own Alpha clan. What then? I don't know the solution but further Balkanization is not the answer.

But in the current situation, there is enough political space to demand change.

Better to live as a King in your own house than a slave in another man's house!

No Somali clan with dignity is going allow any kind of bahdil/abasement from another clan go on forever, at some point enough is enough, in this case its the Big foot clan that has been mismanaging unjustly the Somali Kilil for almost 25 years with no any accountability.

The Dir and HAG clans in that regions should unite under an opposition group and create an opposing government against  the big foot clan's government.

Abtiigis should be given the  benefit of the doubt knowing him and his anti Ethiopian stance for years I think he is Somali centric what we need to.do is a fair share of the state political share distribution of wealth. And he needs to 're train reconstruct liyuu police. Somalidu marki ba waxbay mucaraad ku noqdaan.  War walaga biyaa dhowra before you make any decision. 

Shinile  the hawd and reserve area and the o,gaden region  all need to cooperate regardless of qabiil.  As suldaan timmacadde once said dugsi maleh qabyaaladi waxay dumisa mooyaneeh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

YoniZ   
1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Abtiigis should be given the  benefit of the doubt knowing him and his anti Ethiopian stance for years I think he is Somali centric what we need to.do is a fair share of the state political share distribution of wealth. And he needs to 're train reconstruct liyuu police. Somalidu marki ba waxbay mucaraad ku noqdaan.  War walaga biyaa dhowra before you make any decision. 

Shinile  the hawd and reserve area and the o,gaden region  all need to cooperate regardless of qabiil.  As suldaan timmacadde once said dugsi maleh qabyaaladi waxay dumisa mooyaneeh.

I second, what Xaji said.

Nine appointments are too little to justify, throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Unless, the intention was to throw it with any little excuse in the road. 

Especially with this time the galla somali conflict we should cooperate I am not a fan of xabashis and orthodox Christians. But we need to stick together despite our internal rivalries and disputes and clan conflicts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Colonel Mukhtar was the notorious Cabdi Illey lieutenant of Cabdi Illey was in charge of Bayaxow prison camp where people were tortured. Now he is appointed as the intelligence chief. These people should have vocational the landscape after their oppressive twins were thrown out. 

Galbeedi, I think you have some of your facts mixed up... This newly appointed Mukhtar is different from the previous Mukhtar you’re speaking of.  Although they’re of similar military  rank and similar name,  they are two seperate individuals.

Duufaan   

The new election coming will solve the problem. Galbeedi should have his party ready on time if Abiya makes his promise valid.

The  non Absam D- blocks were the biggest victims of resource and power-sharing. For example, the Gari who resides all the way to Diridhaba and Fiqi region was particularly sidelined by Iley and others. Even, Wardheer region, all of the top leaders are OG.

Somalis focus power-sharing but there are more important things for the people in the region, for example, the restricted border movement and overall the freedom. Some places people could not even pray for Fridays. Abdi Iley people were even in charge of the mosques. People with a brain has left the region, only uneducated and nomads have stayed. The new president needs to change the political climate first and invite, educated people, people with knowledge, sheiks, and diaspora who left the region to come back. 

Liyuu  colonels generals need to be shared distribution of wealth  needs to be done. Jigjiga turned into a clan city since abdi ileey reign economically the city was in the hands of reer qabridhahare  the indigenous people of jigjiga were sidelined due to tribilistic politics of abdi ileey and his associates.

galbeedi   

Tilamook I hope I am wrong. Someone that I share a blog sent me the info. 

Duufaan, I agree . Trade and people movement is probably the most important aspect that need to be addressed. This new fellow and his people know that if elevators are held they will be decimated .Of course our party will be the most ready . As you stated , every decent person had left the Somali zone for the last few years. Only Illey and some profiteering people had been left .

Che, Mr. Arman doesn’t know much about the region. If these were Alpha clan they would have acted like one and rule with confidence. I do believe that they are paranoid bunch that fear of losing power, yet sooner than later they will lose power and eventually create a lasting civil war.

If this guy got the head of Liyu paratroopers and deputy to his clan , and then add the intelligence chief , what is he going to lose if he appoints the police chief to other communities. There might be only two explanations. 

He is either another stoog prepping to set up prison camps and oppress Somalis like Illey or he is a weak member of the clan dictated by others . Instead of reaching out to other Somalis , he decided to hide within his clan , and that strategy will not advance his agenda or those of the larger Somali groups.

Abiy Ahmed is elected within the EPRDF were others competed with him, but this guy was parachuted from no where. He must know that he doesn’t have a full mandate from the Somalis. He should have formed a national unity government among the people. 

He is acting like someone elected. Some are saying give him a chance. Folks , this man has blown his opportunity by surrounding his clan and abandoned the Somali people. Expect huge demos and gridlock. How can someone fail in less than a week.

• Like 1

galbeedi,

You are not the person whom I can say I told you so, but is sad to see you reduced to clan from the pie in the sky uniting all Somalis in East Africa under one flag under one government in one country what is called irridentism.

If there was one thing the last generation of Somalis in Ethiopia agreed and worked upon with all the ups and downs was:

Developing autonomy, keeping kililka as small Somalia and protect it from integrating too much culturally, socially in Ethiopia.

The Tigray were the most influential in Ethiopia and every tribe, religion, ethnic in Ethiopia preferred their prominence than others, for one simple reason. Autonomy no matter how limited. Their system traditionally is they don't force or even ask others to speak their language, to follow their culture...like the Amhara did for a century and the Oromo now have started.

Its a bit too late now unless you still insist the Oromo should get into sub sub sub clan level among the Somali and totally destroy what little left. You are still inviting the north and east galbeedis to ally (actually unite) with Oromo and fight their cousins. That is still wrong.

Iley was ready to go, but you wanted vengence and prevented him to go. You wanted to humiliate the Somali so he cannot stand for anything now without being threatened to be next Iley.

"You break it you own it" Gen Colin Powel on Iraq

Now don't run away. Ask your Oromo Jawar to let you in the action. Don't break kililka completely. Some Somali might show up to repair it in the future.

What ever tools you use to fight your opponent, expect the following;

If your opponent is stronger will use less destructive tactics.

If your opponent is equal will use the same tactics as yours.

If your opponent is weaker will use very destructive tactics and means.

Also remember this:

"I don't, I did not do it for you"

Jawar does not do things for galbeedi. Jawar does not mind if galbeedi benefits from the left over. If the Somali becomes second class in DirDhaba which is becoming then galbeedi can be given the head of the second class. If galbeedi was expecting for Jawar to work all those years against Iley to hand you the city....you were wrong from day one.

There is no Somali official left in Dirdhaba that can fight and maintain the Somali status now. Total cleansing is going on. Will be completed soon. All other ethnics that were allies of the Somali are now so intmidated by QERO.

Its QERO government now in Oromo East and south.