Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

I don't Love you

Wzup Nomads. I really wanted to know what was the psychology behind the people who fall hard for the once who don't love them. " I don't love You"...but seem to think they are playing hard, or they are confused to know there feelings yet so we need to change there mind.

I am a sista who wants to know why for so long her battern didn't change..reason i fall for men who don't care much of the time then the once who love me dearly.

holla back ya!

Xafsa   

Girl when you figure it out let me know!I've seen so many girls fall into that trap including myself.

now you all know your problem would you able to stop the bad habit yo have, and love back the once who love you dearly!! Or continued the old ignorance of running after what you can’t have and regretting latter on that you should have gone with the once that wish they had your heart!!

Learn your mistakes people…. :rolleyes:

(iam not personally attacking any one here)lol

A7LA-SHU   

poor girls includin me that is.. seriously as one of the ppl said. is all about what u realy don't have..

is like shopin do u guys notice whatever that is in the store seem to look so good u wanna buy them all. well what happens to it when u buy and take it home? it ain't that cute any more. well that is how i see it. i bet u wouldn't like that guy u think u really wanna have now if he said he loves ya and u knew u had his heart. u would go huntin for the next one u know u can't have..

Tagane, i know huh.. well im tryin to learn my lessons so good luck ladies..