Sign in to follow this  
Muxajabah

What a girl wants..what a girl needs..Brothers you must see this!!!

Dear Brothers,

A word of advice from your sister in Islam ....

You wanna make your wife (wives :rolleyes: happy???

Here is the formula

1. Dress up well for your wife

Dress up for your wife, look clean and smell good. Brothers when was the last you looked good to please your wives??? Just like the husband wants his wife to look nice for him, she also wants her husband to dress up for her too. Prophet Mohammad salla Allahu ^alayhe wa salam would always start with Miswak when returning home and always loved the sweetest smells.

2. Use nick names for your wife ;)

Use the cutest names for your wife. Prophet Mohammad salla Allahu ^alayhe wa salam had nicknames for his wives, ones that they loved. For example, he called ^Aa'esha {radeya Allahu ^anha} ^Uwaysh. Call your wife by the most beloved names to her, and avoid using names that hurt her feelings.

3. Recognize the good & focus on that ;)

Don't treat her like a fly. We never think about a fly in our daily lives until it 'bugs' us. Similarly, a wife will do well all day - which brings no attention from the husband - until she does something to 'bug' him. Don't treat her like this; recognize all the good that she does and focus on that.

4. Be silent on the wrongs

If you see wrong from your wife (as long as it is not a sin ), try being silent and do not comment!

5. Smile at your wife smile.gif

Smile at your wife whenever you see her and embrace her often^Aa'esha ( ^Uwaysh). Smiling is Sadaqah and your wife is not exempt from the Muslim Ummah. Imagine life constantly smiling for eachother.

6. Thank her

Thank her for all that she does for you. Then thank her again! Take for example a dinner at your house. She makes the food, cleans the home, and a dozen other tasks to prepare. And sometimes the only acknowledgement she receives is that there needed to be more salt in the soup. Don't let that be; thank her!

7. Make her happy smile.gif

Ask her to write down the last ten things you did for her that made her happy. Then go and do them again. It may be hard to recognize what gives your wife pleasure. You don't have to play a guessing game, ask her and work on repeating those times in your life.

8. Comfort her :(

Don't belittle her desires. Comfort her. Sometimes the men may look down upon the requests of their wives.

9. Be humorous :D

Be humorous and Play games with your wife. Look at how Prophet Mohammad salla Allahu ^alayhe wa salam would race his wife Aisha {radi Allahu ^anha} in the desert. When was the last time we did something like that

10. Try to be your best and improve on yourself

Prophet Mohammad salla Allahu ^alayhi wa salam said what means: "The best of you are those who treat their wives the best, and I am the best to my wives." Keep the wise words of the best of all creation in the back of your mind.

So for the brothers who are married get working, and for the bachelors...keep this in mind . Never forget to make supplications (du^a') to Allah subhanahu wa ta^ala to make your marriage successful. And Allah ta^ala knows best !!

Thnx sista.

smile.gif That was nice of u to share that with the fellas in here. I really do agree with being humorous and looking good(especially smelling good). As 50 cent said "If I didn't smell so good would u still hug me?" hell no. So that was a major point to point out. :D

Originally posted by stpaulchick:

As 50 cent said "If I didn't smell so good would u still hug me?" hell no. So that was a major point to point out.
:D
[/QB]

hmmmm!ok! if i was bold would u still comb my hair? hair shouldnt count babe!