Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

SOL Hall of Fame

Xafsa   

MMA- Its a lesson in teasing.... ;)

Mizz unique...all I did was post someones avatar...you should be jumping down section6er's throat. icon_razz.gif

nuune   

MMA,bissinka iyo burdaha,acuudu bilaahi,sideed ku heshay adi,qofka watta aaban lasii yaabanahayba,baynakkaLaah,that was an a hell of an avatar,ramadaan is coming,we should be very careful about our avators,peace and niiko,goodbye

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

War waa yaab, man it seems to me that you just throw away the most valuable award that is available, the hall of famer,most of the ppl you are mentioned doesn't even come close to be named, some of them yes well deserved ,but the rest the way i look is perhaps your favorites not the hall famer i have in mind.

1-First to be named a hall famer, you have and must contribute something well worth,and helped atleast one or two of the nomads.

2-you must have been consistant to your ideas and postings.

3-Yes and you must have been respectfull to your fellow nomads.

so for only these three categories i can only give this award to few of your choices.And here they are,

NO ONE ,SO PLZ GO BACK AND RE-NAME FOR THIS HALL OF FAMER OF YOURS , WE NEED A RECALL, YES A RECALL.

c/salam

Macalin   

Yes Zaki we need a recall!-ala calif style!..complete with the accents of tam and ariana!..

Whats fame without the famous ONE?!huh?..Wheres ME?-Wheres HIM?...and most importantly Wheres is I?-yes.. :D:D:D