Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

What happen to our teenz?

LuCkY   

Af...caLL it whatever you want to but DONT teLL me what Language to speak with you. :rolleyes: I wiLL speak or write in whatever Language i desire.

You obvisiouLy have a probLem understanding as i have said before.That was an overt sarcasm. :rolleyes: How did you think i was responding to you aLL this time if you think that i cant understand somaLi. :rolleyes: By the way there is a big difference between having the abiLity to speak and to write in somaLi or any other Language for that matter.

MZanzi   

Lucky saan wax kuugu shego maba qaano gaabr yar aatahay aan umaleynaa oo dhib dhib iyo muran kadanbeyso anyz waxad taahy adigey kutaal ee bal tartiibi hadii afsomali taqaani waa mid kuufican adiga aniga mid italo mahan lakin hadad aniga wax isoo jawabeysid waa inad afsomali kuhadashaa ama adanba waxba isoo qorin magaratay waxan maqli jiray nin noloshada ragta gel dhalayo ay kutustaa cawa waxanba arkay dadka indho adeg wax kurabaan gabarey bal firinjerka tagoo biyo qaboow iyo kuwo kuluul isku daroo cab markasna isoo jawaab lol

LuCkY   

WeLL where do i begin?

Lucky saan wax kuugu shego maba qaano

^LIKEWISE^

In this case Hibo it is Lucid whom among the two of us is the chiLd.

Those who know me know that i dont squabbLe unLess it is necessary which it was.

It is pretty perceptibLe that you either didnt read or comprehend what i had written in your previous topic thus if you did you wouLdnt have responded with what you did.Im not gonna be repetitive here and repeat the same oLd thing so once more RE-READ what i have written and ask for eLucidation where needed.

waxan maqli jiray nin noloshada ragta gel dhalayo ay kutustaa cawa waxanba arkay dadka indho adeg wax kurabaan gabarey bal firinjerka tagoo biyo qaboow iyo kuwo kuluul isku daroo cab markasna isoo jawaab lol

^LIKEWISE^

MZanzi   

Lucky aqoontada marabo aniga ibaro aad kuheysaa e mar 10 taad topic ka hadal ama nac nacda igala tag hadaan ubaah neyn inaan aqriyo kawaran oo inta aan is dhaho waa muhiim kahadlo fiiri gabara is mahdisaye bal intaas waxad hesyo ood larifineyso soodaa waxan umaleynaa topic adiga uu kugu socdaa saas aa dhiba badan ekntay iyo murankaan tiri badan ee haduu kugu socday my bad kuma aqoon waa iska soo post gareyay lee

Meshan saan miyaa shekadeeda dhan dadhadaad kujiraan Ar caawin dag dag ah dadkaan qofkii afgaranayo ha iso garo

Nas   

First and foremost we are livin in material world. Especially a country which twisted somalis minds about democracy. On the real it's really our culture and norms that are disintegradting. Teens who adopt African American culture( or politically incorrect adoons). That's not the case you can dress like adoons it doesn't matter. As long as you keep your culture intact namean. U can't just judge any somali teens just cuz he/she dresses so called adoons. Don't judge a book by the cover. The root of the problems starts at home.There is no father figure, somalis moms smoking drinking alcohol having kids out of wedlock. Next time make ur **it more broader cuz teenz aint the problem. Touch on some real issue u heard peace.

Well. Now that I understand your case. I have to say I agree with Nas and Lucky. Different people dress differently, weather it's "adoon-like" or weather it's "somali-like". Which ever way, it's up to them.

Before anyone points fingers at one another, it is best to understand that some Somali teens dress and speak a certain way because of what was taught to them. Or rather what was not taught to them. In any case, I know of a few Somalian families who have given up on their children once they came to North America. Therefore the kids ended up doing what they like. I'm not saying all parents are like this. But I'm just expanding on Nas's point that "The root of the problem starts at home." I also would like to say that just cause you see a teen or child acting like an "adoon" doesn't mean they come from a currupted family life.

I'm only expanding on the different reasons that are possible in why teens act like adoons. Remember never judge a book by it's cover.

LuCkY   

OMG :eek: :eek: What Can I Say!!!

Lucky aqoontada marabo aniga ibaro aad kuheysaa...

This^ is beyond LaughabLe/Preposterous rofl0000.gif.Naa Listen i dont know who the heLL you think you are but you aint worth a dime so save me the drama.I dont need and want to associate myseLf with the Likes of you arrogant,obtuse and Ludicurous peopLe. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lucky aqoontada marabo aniga ibaro aad kuheysaa e mar 10 taad topic ka hadal ama nac nacda igala tag hadaan ubaah neyn inaan aqriyo kawaran oo inta aan is dhaho waa muhiim kahadlo fiiri gabara is mahdisaye bal intaas waxad hesyo ood larifineyso soodaa waxan umaleynaa topic adiga uu kugu socdaa saas aa dhiba badan ekntay iyo murankaan tiri badan ee haduu kugu socday my bad kuma aqoon waa iska soo post gareyay lee

Meshan saan miyaa shekadeeda dhan dadhadaad kujiraan Ar caawin dag dag ah dadkaan qofkii afgaranayo ha iso garo

FYI: This is a PubLic forum and i can respond to whatever topic i aspire.The topic doesnt necessariLy have to target a specific person but if that is the case Next Time Be Sure to put their name in the heading that way i wiLL be aware. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Nac nac aa?Youre one to taLk...you shouLd Listen to yourseLf taLking aLL absurd-your topic has no sense of direction...try being more specific and detaiLed in the future.And if you dont Like debating next time dont post contraversiaL topics-because youre asking for it.BY The Way any topic that is posted in this forum is open for criticism.Im entitLed to my OPINION whether you approve of it or not.

MZanzi   

Nas walakiis beentaa mahan midaan

Don't judge a book by the cover

lakiin hadan somali nahay waa aran weyn oo naheysata midanaa h ilmaheeni inay adoonta dhaqonkoodii racaan adoonta markaan kuleeyahayna waa tusaalo an so qatay ee melkasto ay tagaan dhaqankeda ayay qataan marka waxan su asha idin weydiyay waa sideen uga hortagnaa oo kubad badinaa ilmaheeni

MZanzi   

Lucky adiga warkaga waa batay marka waxanba jeclaan lahaa inaad markaan halkaas ku ekeysid oo aad ama topic kahadashid oo adan muranka igu badan saan horey kugu shegayba aniga meshaan waxan rabo ayaan soo qorayaa

you shouLd Listen to yourseLf taLking aLL absurd-your topic has no sense of direction...try being more specific and detaiLed in the future

Midaas mid kuutaal mahan ee dantada ka raaco naa horta madhoocil baa taahy malagu guday horta lol

bes marka intas wixii hadal ah hanooga ekaato aniga hadaan nac nac ama iska hadlona meshanba inaan nefta iskaga saro an usogallaye cunug yahay warka badan

LuCkY   

Lucky adiga warkaga waa batay marka waxanba jeclaan lahaa inaad markaan halkaas ku ekeysid oo aad ama topic kahadashid oo adan muranka igu badan saan horey kugu shegayba aniga meshaan waxan rabo ayaan soo qorayaa

Same here gaL same here!!!I couLd care Less what you Like or disLike aight so TeLL it to someone who Cares!!!Sh!t!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Midaas mid kuutaal mahan ee dantada ka raaco naa horta madhoocil baa taahy malagu guday horta lol

NAYAA!NAYAA!NAYAA!<---since you seem to Like this term so much...cant you come up with a better word!Listen I couLd say the same about you!You think you got jokes?ShouLd i Laugh with you?HaHaHa...NOT.

bes marka intas wixii hadal ah hanooga ekaato aniga hadaan nac nac ama iska hadlona meshanba inaan nefta iskaga saro an usogallaye cunug yahay warka badan

You dont caLL the shots here so either improve your debating skiLLs/back up and eLucidate your 'theory' or renounce your asinine/repetitive posts that are irreLevant. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ALhamduLiLaah Stup!d!ty aint contagious!

Saalixa   

hibo,

walaaley waan kula raacsanahay ariintan laakinsee sis maxa kaa yeersiyeey erayada qaar? afro americans siday adoons u noqon karaan? oo i thought we were all adoons, aleeh adoon uma wada nihin? bal see sualsha iga jawab. afro americans aanba waan nahay ma aho?

Luky sis i feel you,,, sis don't worry if you can't understand it aint like a big thing,,, esp if you grew up in the west,,, sometimes i think that our older somali generations are very hard to understand and communicate coz they don't view a situation from different perspectives,,, eg look at this situation. i think somali youth in the west just need i bit of discipline, and maturity,,, they should have pride and dignity in who they are at the end of day. lucky dont waste your energy sis coz this topic seems to be heading nowhere, esp the poster is failing to comprehend, socialize and communicate with all memebers.

salamz

NICEMAN   

guys the Question was spele and it really want to be sple answer so, just answer the question and let us move on sxbiibaal...........

it seems here only view ppl are replaying back and forth to each other .........

so, I will try to answer the question .........

we been enviremently influence by the BET.MUCHMUSIC.MTV.VIBETV and e.c.t so, what else can i say cause when ever we want to talk to each other we talk like them , we act to each other like them and it isn't something easy to all of this cause i'm talking about experince speaking no matter where u go it will always happend this way but really question is how can u contarl yourself..

as they say in somali "biyo kaa badan iyo dad kaa badan labaduba weey ku harqiyaan"

In English "If you face More water or More poeple both of them can droned you"

MZanzi   

Lucky Wali maba aadan Dalin miyaa debatin maba rabee mad ama topic ka jawabtid oo magaceyga mesha karabetd nayaah hadan isticmalona waa mid i taal midan side wax u fahansiyaa anyz enough is enough n im try of u repeatin ur self over n over damn

Rayaana hadan adiga su ashada kaga jawaabo walashis adoon hadan somali nahay waxan u isticmaalnaa dadkaan afro Ame iyo kuwo u eg eg mide kale ood tiri anaguba soma nihin adoon haa wanahay oo dadkoo dhan baa ah adon alle ama cadow ama madoobow waa wada nahay marka i hope inaan kaga jawabay su ashidi

Why does every discussion turn into an argument where somali people are concerned...Cajiib walaahi......Nowadays people seem to forget how to be POLITE........

OG_Girl   

Saalaam All

Hibo sister what is ur point ? wallah i did not understand u a bit !! u always fighting what is ur problem and why u care how people talk or dress ? subhana-Allah

salaam