Sign in to follow this  
Honesita

ATTENTION Ohio Residents

raula   

Wiilo-that pic of Smith Hall is banging gal-ulaalaa icon_razz.gif gal I pass it every day and never looked at it like that-yeah but we agree summertime at U of M is off-da-hizzy-for shizo :D

Honesita-Reer Ohio were wonderful. Great Hospitality and much more sophisticated individuals. The event was wonderfully coordinated and outstanding perfomances by the OHIO TEAM. The highlight was ofcourse none other than ODEY CABDUULE (Viva Minnesotans :D ). Your downtown was cool-but after the outskirts of downtown-lord have mercy-you feel like you are in da GHETTO<----BOLIVIA ;) Cruising the streets is confusing(coz you got mostly names and one wont know whether you are south, north, east or west). But I have to say-the housing complexes that many somalis live are better than some in MPLS (except capital park). Your somalis malls are DRY :mad: -and small. loooooooooool@DARBO RESTUARANT....kkkkkkkkkkk..four chairs..literally that was how it was..no women's section :mad:

The Campus environment was DEAD :( hey but the Football stadium :eek: SALUTE! that was the interesting part of the campus-sorry we didn't get to see much of it.

Overall, the reception to OHIO was immaculate. The event was meaningful and worthy-and the people-educated, sophisticated, humble, ambitious and supportive.

MUCHO GRASIAS REER OHIO.

Wiilo   

hay raula now u realized how beautiful our Campus is huh :confused:

Well, overall Ohio was good, people are more sophisticated then people in MN and good hospitality I might add that,We had fun.

Maaaaaaaaaaan the university needs some work :D shisnic. :rolleyes: U don't feel like u are in Educational environment, man oh man :D;)smile.gif

Every excellent individuals thoough, well educated and very SUPPORTIVE like raula said...I just loved their energy and hospitality............

Reer Ohio thanks for the HOSPITALITY ......

Honesita   

Wooow...Thanks a loooot Wiilo and Raula....!! The truth is, you guys are BRILLIANT people which is why you appreciate our humble hospitality and welcoming...and much love to you sweet people...!! No doubt next time's gathering will be more sophisticated, entertaining, and definitely fun....!!! However, why attack the buildings of Ohio State University, and the State it self....last time i checked whether we live in Ohio, Minnesota or even Florida....this is not our land...and we better stop judging whats not ours....we're just guests...!!!

Wiilo, sistah the qabiil thing runs in our blood.....i dont think any somalis no matter where they live are free of it....i just think it is less of a value here in Ohio....or maybe so it appears to me.....i really dont know....i refuse to accept people's judgemental words about other qabils so it seems so that it does not exist...!!

Salaamz

Gediid   

OMG

Reer Ohio being complimented on sophistication :eek: :eek:

*** Wondering what the folks in MINN are like haddi kuwa OHIO noqdeen SOPHISTICATED ***

Wiilo   

Honesita Dear ur absoluty right about that, "Qabiil" runs in our blood wherever Somalis are, but "Qabiil" have less value up there then MN. And ur right we are GUESTS here is not our Country, BUT be honest U of M and OSU is Not even close, u can't compare these two Schools....

NOT COMPARABLE ...........And Oh yeah u guys were/are BRILLIANT , and again we appreciate eveything......

Thanks REER Ohio........

raula   

Originally posted by Gediid:

OMG

Reer Ohio being complimented on sophistication :eek: :eek:

Wondering what the folks in MINN are like haddi kuwa OHIO noqdeen SOPHISTICATED

G-dawg you got to cruise with the experts dawg-not the usual OHIO residents(not so cool at all).

NO COMMENT ON REER MINNESOTA ;) err...do I need to say anything on Reer DC/VA-aaachuuu! excuse me-I tend to get allergies sometimes ;)

*you gotta have connections in different area codes*