Sign in to follow this  
Somalicentric.

Great books suggestions?!

Really nice topic! I was looking for book suggestions anyway!

Since I've taken something from this thread, I'll give something back. The last book I read for pleasure was Bartleby & Co. by the eloquent Spanish writer Enrique Vila-Matas. Not is the novel a beautiful piece of literature itself, but it will definitely lead you to more book discoveries due to the fact that it offers literary portraits of a few other writers.

Amazon, Fabregas, Amazon! It's a jungle in there and the delivery can take longer than going to the actual Amazon, but the prices are ridiculously low !! I've bought books for a few pence (excl. delivery costs)!

Don't buy any books here, I just loan them from my local library. They may not carry new releases, but they have tons of others. And besides, old books are better reads.

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

Don't buy any books here, I just loan them from my local library. They may not carry new releases, but they have tons of others. And besides, old books are better reads.

I hate the plastic wrap. So unhygienic.

I agree with your last line smile.gif