Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

To: Reer Koronto (Toronto)

Senora   

Reer Toronto jir xumo waa dhameyeen.. I was here for almost three weeks and no one is yet to say welcome darman

Darman i feel you on this one...i was there for two and a half weeks...and what did i get.....nothing :eek: ...lol..anyways i blame myself for that, i didnt really let anyone know i was coming....It was a great city though...Carribanna was nice as well..... :D

as for next year, Me and my cousins want to check out what London has to offer.... :D ..I'll let Toronto slide for now,but reer London...I expect you guys to greet me with open arms....oh and dont worry Toronto, I'll see you guys on the next carribanna....

well, i got off the topic there a bit...Ameenah I'm sure you will have a great time, when your there make sure to check out the somalian communities( and mainly the restaurants)oh and Somalian jams as well, i didnt get much of a chance to check that out while I was there..but make sure you give me the heads up..so I'll know what to look forward to the next time i get a chance.....Have a safe trip!! :D

Senora   

Oh and I forgot to mention....Reer Ottawaiso dawaye(LOL, i hope thats right, my cousins are just laughing at me instead of helping me out..what a bunch of inconsiderate MoFo's)

Ameenah make your stay as comfortable as you can...pick up a guide or two or check the net for events upcoming..things are endless in t.dot ..am sure you'll find something to your liking. :( anywho...like some of the people said above...'check eaton center out and the playdium as well, and defintely DIXON..lol cant call it toronto without dixon eh mate..dontcha think lol lol. I'm sure kk and along with the rest of the torontioans well surely do their part.. oh well..if only i was there..too bad lol..

APLUS i feel you thou..aint that many people checkin out minneapolis..but guess what I'M HERE..IN YA TOWN..SO WHEN YA'll GONNA SHOW ME AROUND..LOL ...MIZZ UNIQUE..FLYIN STILL..RUALA..ALONG WITH THE OTHER SISTAH'S..COME OUT OF YOUR LUUQ'S N GREET A GUEST WONTCHA..LOL..HIT ME UP..

Xafsa   

^^^^ we will all come out in full force!!!The band..the limo....the red carpet!!! :D joking.

I go back to school on monday...but hopefully I will get to see you & Nafiiso before that!

1luv

Oh, captivating_soul, I did not know u were in town...where has my manners gone..MY BAD!!! :eek:

While flying-stilll is bringing all that wit her...I'll come wit that champagne(water)...well just say it is. And we'll show u around all the hot spots...I'm pretty sure you've already toured and finished Minnesota by now!!! ;) But enjoy you're stay...and don't be shy....we don't care in Minna-soda!!! :D

Xafsa   

^^^ you should have came to the MSSU conference...me ,asraa and malaikah went down there and we met Nafiisa.

I was suppose to go since I'm part of the SSA for the University of Minnesota!!! I feel so bad that I didn't go but I had to work!! WOW I missed my chance to meet u guys :eek: :eek: !! SHOOT!

Yeah I work in that building (Coffman Union). But I was at my second job...'cause I would have stopped by on the 3rd floor(right?) God I can't believe I missed it. redface.gif

Haaruun   

Ameenah, wlc to T.O...it's the right place 2b.....b4 we take u to our great Maqaayado, u must promise not to steal our recipe, such as Xamar Weyne's famous Mango shake etc...LOL

MMA will be your tour guide so sit back, relax and make the best out of the little time u will be here with us..........Kool Kat is responsible for ur wlc Diric party....

Hey, I know lots of ppl will ask you to bring some Qaad/Jaat but it's illegal here, so wacht out, U don't want to be seen ON TV Busted and been treated like a doub dealer...(don't warry though we would of bail u out asap) ,

Well, Just halla @ us when u get here

Juxa   

ameenah enjoy yr stay sis, loads of good maqaayad, lol we love our food and aint apologise for it.

princess_sexy, if u ever hit london,,,,,u will be welcomed with muufo and suqaar smile.gif u will love it,,,,,,,it is like ceel gaab,,,,,but there are great places to visit, not to mention we throw amazing wlc to london parties,,let us know when!

Flyin still..i was suppose to come on friday morining but because of the blackout i couldnt or else i would of definetly checked it out...fill me in thou....Asraa she' from mpls..wow didnt know that...guess i wasnt on here long enuff lol...anywho i'll hit you ladies inshallah latah...ya'll seen Halimo as well...wanted to see her as well...anywho take care

dang..kinda rude eh..takin up some space in ameenah's wlc therad..my bad sis...

cheerious///