Sign in to follow this  
Goodir

4 out of 5 top SOL posters are separatist sympathizers

NGONGE   

Shankaroon strikes again (four against one, was it?). :D

That's because we are honest and used one member name from the day we started. Unlike the rest of you who either keep getting banned (therefore having to start again) or divide their time between five different names (allegedly). icon_razz.gif

You know, if you follow that thought, this would mean that Duke is the most honest person on SOL..(not that I am saying he's not of course) :D

Kool_Kat   

Shanta kama roonee iyagaa iska dhaadhiciyay, just like inee wadan yihiin...War anagaa fiveka dhanba u dhigano, Shan-U-Dhiganto beynu nahay soo kuma lihi... :D

It is afarkaroon then, and yes I agree Jabouti, Hargesia, Jigjiga, what ever is NFD has get nothing on Xamar Cadeey smile.gif

We are the center of the Somali world :D:D

^LooooooooooooL

I'm only one who thinks shankaroon won't fit here unless along with Jabouti, Xamar Cadeey, Jigjiga,NFD, and the fifth laga roonyahey ee tahay Boorame or Burco *waits for Ibti* :D

NGONGE   

^^ Have you not heard Juxa's story, saaxib? :D

It is said that Juxa was taking his ten donkeys to the market. He rode one and dragged the rest behind him. Halfway to the market, he decided to count his donkeys and found there were only nine! He got off the one he was riding and counted them again to find that they were ten again. So he said 'better to walk and gain one donkey instead of riding and losing another'.

Somaliland way duushay. Shankaroon, saaxib, Shankaroon.

NGONGE-Sxb, I don't have problem hadee biibto ama sida bulac bacaadka gasho, the term applied doesn't make sense. I think Badacas used without thinking through, but we could play Juxa :D