Saalax

Talented youth from Bohol , Somalia gets signed up by top Swedish football team Malmo FF

Saalax   

Mubaarak Nuh goes to Malmö FF

Mubaarak Nuh has today signed a contract with the Allsvenska team Malmö FF, leaving Osters IF with immediate effect. "Mubbe" has applied to their football gymnasium in Malmö and has entered the school and is now taking a seat in their U17 squad.

Östers IF's head coach Christian Järdler says:

"Mubbe is a big talent that we of course would have liked to have stayed in Växjö and Östers IF. We have wanted to give Mubbe a seat at the A squad and give him an A contract but we have not managed to reach his agent . We have instead reached an agreement with Malmö FF who has been courteous to us. "

Öster wishes Mubaarak a big luck in the future!

http://www.ostersif.se/a/mubaarak-nuh-gar-till-malmo-ff

Mahamud Nuh.jpg

Saalax   

Malmö FF chases Östers super talent Mubaarak Nuh.

The Super Talent Mubaarak Nuh can be on the way from Superettan to a totally Swedish club.

It is Swedish fans who reveal that Malmö FF is interested in the 16-year-old.

Österreich coach Christian Järdler also confirms to Swedish fans that there is something in the rumor.

- Yes, there is. By the way, no more comments today.

Debuted in East as a 15-year-old 
Östers Mubaarak Nuh hurt his knee, more particularly the crossbreak, last season and left out of play for a period.

Before that, however, the Super Talent became the youngest ever in the history of Österreich when he debuted in the A team at the age of 15.

https://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/sport/fotboll/allsvenskan/osters-supertalang-jagas-av-malmo-ff/

Saalax   

oodweyne the Somalia part got you triggered eh :D .  Good let it burn secessionist.  :D   It is good to see the nephew of snitch Cawil Mucjiso didn't try to claim this talented youth as someone from Jeeganland. :D

I hope this barbaar goes far. I have had a nephew - sister's son - who played for all Chelsea and England youth teams. Since Chelsea accumulated all those youth players and acquires superstars, it wasn't easy to get into the senior team. So they sold him in 2017 to that Chelsea sister team in Nederland, Vitesse.

Saalax   
6 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

I hope this barbaar goes far. I have had a nephew - sister's son - who played for all Chelsea and England youth teams. Since Chelsea accumulated all those youth players and acquires superstars, it wasn't easy to get into the senior team. So they sold him in 2017 to that Chelsea sister team in Nederland, Vitesse.

Lots of work waiting for him. Mubarak started playing football in Swedish teams when he was like 7.

On 08/08/2018 at 3:02 AM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Mukhtar Ali is your nephew? 

On 8/14/2018 at 2:55 PM, Holac said:

Is Mukhtar Ali playing for Saudi Arabia?

Yes, he chose Sacuudiga since he was born in Abha, Sacuudiga in late '90s. He represented Ingiriis' youth teams, but for seniority chose Sacuudiga, who did not select him for 2018 Ciyaaraha Adduunka, though.