Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Juba - The Iraqi Sniper

Dhubad.   

He is phenomenal he has killed more than 500 American soldier by himself and he only shoots a single pullet and disappears.

here is a video of Juba in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfbK_la_XPE

"Juba" is the nickname that the Iraqi insurgency have given to a supposed member of their forces who is alleged to be an accurate sniper, claiming to have killed and wounded up to a hundred United States soldiers. The sniper fires only once before moving from his position, leaving behind little evidence of his whereabouts.

Juba's existence has not been proven by any military source. U.S. soldiers have been led to believe that each sniper attack was carried out by the same individual, which is what gave rise to the idea of "Juba." Every time such an incident has occurred, a single cartridge case and a note have been found at the location where the sniper was believed to have been. The message says, in Arabic, "What has been taken in blood cannot be regained except by blood. Baghdad Sniper." These items were found after the sniper attack when buildings were searched by U.S. forces. It is not yet known whether "Juba" is a single sniper, whether "Juba" represents a copycat phenomenon carried out by multiple individuals, or if "Juba" in fact exists at all.

In November 2005, the insurgent group Islamic Army in Iraq released video clips containing images of United States soldiers falling to the ground, allegedly due to Juba's attacks. The content of these clips has not been verified as showing the actions of "Juba."

There was also a release of a video clip containing nine shootings of U.S. soldiers. The video starts with "Juba" saying, "I have nine bullets in this gun and I have a present for George Bush, I am going to kill nine people. I am doing this for the viewers to watch. God is great. God is great (Allahu Akhbar)." With that, he makes his way from the vehicle, and a series of scenes begin which show several individuals shot in action.

Baluug   

Interesting. If there really is a "Juba", then I pray to Allah SWT to help him in his fight against the American soldiers. Say what you want about the Maraykan soldiers, whether you call them "innocent", "just kids who don't know any better", or "being forced into fighting a war they don't want", the fact of the matter is that they are there, and they have brains just like you and me, they can make their own decisions. The decision they made is to join the Army for whatever reason, and fighting in wars is what they do. None of these US soldiers is innocent by any means, and they will face the Judgement of Allah SWT, just like the rest of us.

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by MC Xamar:

None of these US soldiers is innocent by any means, and they will face the Judgement of Allah SWT, just like the rest of us.

100% agree with you.

askme   

Bear footages on www.tooshocking.com about the iraq war. you see them shooting our Iraqi wounded brothers dead.

When someone is carrying a gun and he knows he is going to take life... then he damn surely knows what he is doing obviously ...So who is innocent!