Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Attention Burqaawis: Wear a 2 piece or face a fine

Hello SOLers,

The Burqa, the second most discussed and most controversial issue of our day behind jihadists finds it way in mainstream media, again. This time, burqa ban is in effect and fines are being handed to any resident who wears her burqini in public pools and beaches.

Read more here: Why not a 2 piece, it costs less

Ibtisam   

^^^I was thinking that, :D

Burqini is only worn by liberal Muslims, it is qawaan, clings to your body, you would be better off with peddle pushers or something. It is like leggings and jeggings, You certainly won't find a Burqa wearing women wearing a burqini. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^IF Muslims were smart, they would make None-Muslims wear Burqini iyo Burqa when they go to beaches in Muslim countries. There is a nude beach section in Syria for tourist. I mean it has to work both ways soo maah.

It'd be funny seeing adverts for Tunisia and Egypt beach holidays, instead of a naked lady there'd be a pink looking women in black! LOOL Ok okay I know it’d never happen, but the image made me laugh! lol

Blessed   

LOL, Ibts.

The burqini is so ridiculous. They should wear Abu Cumar and T-Shirts over their swimming costumes like xajiyadaha. LOL.

Ibtisam   

^^^Or the dirac floating in the water flex :D LOOL

Che, there are at least three beaches in Syria. Nice too, unless the jelly fish takes over the water and you are too scared to go in redface.gif