Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

an idea for PALTALK users!!

NGONGE   

Hey how long is a person banned from Paltalk?

Just recently I was kicked out; though I can join the rooms and hear what others are saying, I cant write anything and read what others are saying THe whole screen is blue. ITs #@$%#$%%$% frustrating

Doesn’t sound like a ban to me. Sounds as if you’re using an older version of the program. If you’re able to access any program and are able to hear what people say, then it’s more likely a malfunction rather than a straightforward ban. Download the latest version.

hey,,,,,,,,,,,,,all u people better come online 2night,,,,(saturday 1st may) just incase u think and log-on 2morrow thinking its today

im taking special time-out from my studies to 'hang-out' with u lot....so u better appreciate it.

im not going to have the oppertunity to give u lot this privalige that often ,,,so ur skinny and fat a$$e$ better find a seat in the room!

imma park my butt @ around 9pm UK time,,,well thats when i wake-up and the fun begins....(if u see my name before then ignore me im doing other stuff online)

Me wondering that, as well. My nick Alle-ubaahne was taken, so I have this one (Ibros-bros) which I rarely use for paltalk chattings, but the whole rooms are so filthy except the religious one, The Islamic School.

Senora   

I've recently returned to Paltalk and its usually occupied by the SOL members on weekends ( in the evening of course)! So, you could meet up with a couple of folks on Friday and Saturday nights. However, for many of us, the winter break has begun, so you might catch 'em during the week as well.