Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Saadaashii(prophecy of) Culimada ee Somalia - 1997

Bunch of Saudi trained Sheikhs full of contradictions.....

"Yuhuuda iyo Nasaarada Awliya ha ka dhiganinna oo ha jeclanina oo ha soo dhawaysanina oo ha ku raacina waxay wataan maxaa yeelay iyaga ayaa isu awliya ah.....kiina yeeli waaya ayaga ayuu ka tirsan yahay marna suurto gal ma aha in aad Islaam ahaato gaalna aad mabdaisa ku racdo aadna ku jeclaato wa wax aan dhici karin"

Where are they? Who did they ask for help? Aren't they following the rules of their host countries? According to them they are the ones who took yuhuudda and nasara as awliya. People used to question even the Prophet sawas all the time I wonder why somalis never question these self righteous sheikhs about their own contradictions? Did anyone ever asked where these sheikhs income is coming from since most of them don't work at all such as the big sheikh in this video? Since they are the leaders of the community then shouldn't the community have the right to know where their paycheques is coming from? Talk about blind followers :D

Fabregas   

How they earn their income isn't particularly important here, but seeing as you are so interested, perhaps you can research if for us? They are refugees, Sheikhs who are doing a vital job in giving dacwah to their community in the West. If all the Somalis Sheikhs left the West, who would give dacwah in Somali to the masses? As for the Surah concerning Awliyah, they are talking completely different. They are talking about the Islamic Xukum on the people who lead an non Muslim force to invade their county that declared war on Shariah such as Zenawi in this case. Perhaps in your understanding there is a different xukum on such a person? And there are etiquettes to observe when talking about Ulema, ya ikhwani?

Fabregas   

How they earn their income isn't particularly important here, but seeing as you are so interested, perhaps you can research if for us? They are refugees, Sheikhs who are doing a vital job in giving dacwah to their community in the West. If all the Somalis Sheikhs left the West, who would give dacwah in Somali to the masses? As for the Surah concerning Awliyah, they are talking completely different. They are talking about the Islamic Xukum on the people who lead an non Muslim force to invade their county that declared war on Shariah such as Zenawi in this case. Perhaps in your understanding there is a different xukum on such a person?

How they earn their income isn't particularly important here, but seeing as you are so interested, perhaps you can research if for us?

A Sheikh should prove beyond reasonable doubt that he is an honest person worthy of giving dawa. The first thing he has to prove is his earnings. We both know where their income is coming from therefore bro don't downplay and let the somalis do their own research and decide if they should follow them or not. All I am saying is that they should follow what they are preaching first and then advice the others. There are Sheikhs giving dawa and also fulfilling their other responsibilities but there are few of them who are questionable characters

Fabregas   

But Islam doesn't allow suspicion and guesswork. It doesn't matter if you think someone is a questionable charachter, if you no daleel for it. If you have evidence they are saying something contrary to the principles of Islam, then the burden is on you to prove it! Everytime you see a Sheikh speak are you going to question his earning and analyse where he gets his wages from? Are you going to go to every mosques and ask before you enter, " hey Sheikh where do do get you do from"? As they say attack the message not the messenger! ps. I don't follow the Salafi or wahabi as you would call it manhaj. I don't particularly follow the Sheikhs in that video. But they said thing interesting in 1997, which is of particular importance today, given the circumstances in Somalia. What they earn or were they sought refuge in, isn't paticularly important to that issue.

We have no right to question ordinary people but for leaders and sheikhs we do. That is why we have such chaos in Somalia people following leaders without questioning. As for what they said in 1997 yes I agree very nice words but the question I ask myself is "Who started that particular war in 1997? Who were the main players and why?Is history repeating itself?"