Sign in to follow this  
Maxamed_Xabeb

what NBA team does everyone support?

Damn it the nets are 3-0 up. what the hell is going on! now we have to create history by coming back from 3-0 down to beat them. my other team almost did it against dallas!

well as you can tell im a celtics and trailbalzers fan.

well i think the spurs will beat the lakers 4-1. i think dallas will edge sacramento 4-2 now that webber is out, and in the east if i have to be realistic it would be a nets/pistons finals although i wouldnt completely rule philly out yet.

i will go for the spurs to sweep the nets in the final.

what do u guys think?

shyhem   

First of all let me say i know nothing about New jersey and Boston,in short all those second class NBA conference they call East.Last time i checked B-ball was played in the west and as far as i'm concerned NBA season ends in the western conference finals.It can't get better than lakers vs kings or dallas vs spurs.

Having said that Lakers are my team,we have dominated the league like a no man's business and if we lose to San Antonio this time,its all good in the hood........nobody can denie we have won three in a row,can they?