Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Ramadan Boobos, Does this break it!!

first of all u ppl are saddening me! where all the GOOD Ramadan stories!! come on share some!! AND dont be talking about tampoons!!.... this is the holly month....! DO THE RIGHT THING!! :(

Well i wokeup this morning with a glass in my hand, what glass, what shah, where the hell did i dine.......!

yo, seriously....i turned the alarm off and started chucklugging this tall glass of water that i left by my bed!!

ooops! so i dunno...is my fasting ova!!!i havent eaten anything yet so, please tell me if my fasting is ova so i can go eat some food!! please ans soon!!! :confused:

bye

starving homie

Lidia   

Haahahahaha looool, war go and eat somethin, you are not allowed to drink anything while the sun is up. By the way, why would you have a glass of water by your bed side, are you diabetic?

my dear lovely sista lidia! i am not diabetic, no one in my family is!! u see, my father use to tell us...! first eat your salad, or else u wont get no meat! that was the law in my village!!

i bet u hide 12oz pepsi bottle under your bed!! correct

anyway! i will wait 4 the culima to decided my case! its 4:00pm around here...n i got one hr to go!! i aint gonna listen to u! i aint foolish like adan!! xawa/adan does that ring a bell!! neva mind... i can double check!looool...

so anyone input is needed fast!!... YOU FAST DOESNT BREAK IF YOU FORGET!! Correct!!

YOU FAST DOESNT BREAK IF YOU FORGET!! Correct!!

True, but that's only if you unintentionally forget and not intenionally.

You've to stop immediately when you realise that you actually observing a fast and not drink til the bottle is empty.

BTW thinking or longing for food also breaks your fast. If you say that you're starving, thinking about food or looking at the bottle of lemon juice in the fridge and thinkin "Oh my god if I you only could taste it, then you fast becomes something else.

Don't long for food, don't taste on anything, don't smell on food (is too tempting) and educate yourself next time around inshallah before you start fasting preferably.

In order to play a game effictively one has to know the rules. You can't play soccer if you don't know the off-line rule. Everytime a ball is played to you and you score the ref disallows it because you were offline.

All your struggle and hardwork has gone astray and you've worked for nothing because you ain't get any reward for it because you break the rules of the game.

Therefore preparation is the best method to go about, one has to prepare himself before does something.

Preparation is the key to everything. That's all I've as advice for now.

Yoonis! how come flight 13 ppl dont know this!! :confused: i guess osma aint teaching them this part!! thanks homie!

u know how u forget stuff when u wake up next day!!

Lidia! go eat a banana!! u know lying can also break it if u do it intentionally.