Sign in to follow this  
Fyr

Bin Laden's niece poses for GQ

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

She’s only doing what other Muslim girls, including Somali chicks, are doing in the west…. gaining wealth and recognition
by exploiting Islam
and exposing their body.

Hmmm, not trying to be pedantic but...

The Dic definition of exploiting reads:

1. To employ to the greatest possible advantage: exploit one's talents.

2. To make use of selfishly or unethically.

3. To advertise; promote.

For this (or any other Muslim) woman to exploit Islam, she's have to use it to her advantage, wouldn't she? She's not exploiting Islam, she's just exploiting her body. Distinct difference.

Maf Kees   

^^ She's not very attractive? Atheer, don't be so soft, the girl looks like a hyena. And it would be outrageous to compare her or Waris Dirie to Iman. Iman makes you run around the block like a little kid to get a second glimpse of her.

Afromali, I know where you're coming from fratello. You were putting us hypocrite Somalis in our place you motha-[shut yo mouth!]. icon_razz.gif

^HeHe;

Danyeerow & Castro: Sxb Naag qaawan waa un naag qaawan. Granted Imaan is xaaxer than this she Binladen,but they both posed nude marka what tthe difference is??.

Ahura: I think Jaylani confused Bin Laden for islam. What he prolly shouldave said was she was exploiting her Uncle's way of islam.

Btw;I hope you had a jolly christmas smile.gif

Happy Kwanzaa my People

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Ahura:

quote:Originally posted by Jaylaani:

She’s only doing what other Muslim girls, including Somali chicks, are doing in the west…. gaining wealth and recognition
by exploiting Islam and exposing their body.

Hmmm, not trying to be pedantic but...

The Dic definition of
exploiting
reads:

1. To employ to the greatest possible advantage:
exploit one's talents

2. To make use of selfishly or unethically.

3. To advertise; promote.

For this (or any other Muslim) woman to exploit Islam, she's have to use it to her advantage, wouldn't she? She's not exploiting Islam, she's just exploiting her body. Distinct difference.
Figure of speach...

Maf Kees   

^^ See you're about to confuse us again. You mean speech right not speach? [Where is the sadistic emoticon damn it!]

Afromali Marka how did you celebrate Kwanza? With a bucket of Fried Chicken, a Watermelon and gallons of Kool-Aid? You know how we black folks do!

Happy Kwanza!

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Afromali:

^HeHe;

Danyeerow & Castro: Sxb Naag qaawan waa un naag qaawan. Granted Imaan is xaaxer than this she Binladen,but they both posed nude marka what tthe difference is??.

Ahura: I think Jaylani confused Bin Laden for islam. What he prolly shouldave said was she was exploiting her Uncle's way of islam.

Btw;I hope you had a jolly christmas
smile.gif

Happy Kwanzaa my People

What is Bin Ladin get to do with what I said?

She's muslim her self right?

Castro   

Afromali, qaawan or not, she's no model. Iman qaawan, even at 85 years old and like you said, she's double xaax. This woman? I'd go for a naked squirrel just as soon. :D

^^ Protesting a wee bit too much, aren't we?

Originally posted by Afromali:

^I dont celebrate christmas walashis; I celebrate
smile.gif

Are you looking to get slapped? Of course I don't celebrate Christmas either. What cheek! Christmas is a time of year as well, isnt it? Just told u how I spent it.

Happy Kwawateva.

Originally posted by Ahura:

Are you looking to get slapped? Of course I don't celebrate Christmas either. What cheek! Christmas is a time of year as well, isnt it? Just told u how I spent it.

Happy Kwawateva.

Its Kwanzaa,for heavens sake. HeHe, And theres notthing wrong with celebrating Xmas, it’s a fictitious holiday anyways. icon_razz.gif

This woman? I'd go for a naked squirrel just as soon.

Wonder what your responce will be if she inherits the entire BinLaden business empire TODAY. smile.gif

Danyeerow: Say what? KoolAid? Chicken Wings? Thats stereotyping dude. Matter of fact it ammounts to racism...watch it.

& if you must know, i had fried chicken, collard greens, cabbages, Mashed potatos,Mac & Cheese and jar of Koolaid . :D