Sign in to follow this  
Urban

Never shower after eating

Urban   

Just don't. Why? Because it's bad for you. Or so I've been told ages ago, and it actually scared me enough not to try it since. (well only once to see what would really happen)

So I googled it today but there aren't any medical explanations for it. But.. apparently your digestive system needs all the blood to digest your meal, and a hot shower causes your blood to be spread evenly all over your body which severly reduces your digestive system's performance. The results can vary from stomach cramps to heart attacks and DEATH in your shower cubicle.

Chimera   

^Listen Fatboy, an average pool's temperature is between 28 - 30°C , the temperature of an average shower is between 40 and 45°C, that's a difference of atleast ten to 15 degrees in temperature. Therefore eating and then taking a shower could have a negative effect on your digestive system because of the heat. Swimming however considering the major difference between the average pool and warm water from a shower means my earlier question was logical and your gun/grenade analogy was way off!