Sign in to follow this  
Sky

About this song

Sky   

I like this song, but I can't recognize the singer nor the lyrics. Can anybody tell me who the singer is and what he's singing about. If you have the lyrics, that would be great.

It's Track 09 - Somali - Track 9 in Somali Songs Mixed section of Bashaal's Music section.

Thanks.

"Shabshabloow shiinka Quraanka, ninkii sheega mashalaaya ..."

You can't recognize this classic hees? Darn it.

It was sung by the only and one, the legend, Sulfa. What a memory, aad ayaan u jeclaa markaa yaraa.

This hees on this particular album ku jirto Sulfa ma qaadin, however. The singer in this album, believe or not, is an Itoobiyaan -- you can detect from his slight Soomaali accent if you listen it carefully -- an Itoobiyaan by the name of Maxamed Waryaa. His album was produced by Sheegoowband.

Here is his album from Kaah Istuudiyo of London.

As always in all Sulfa's songs lagu yaqaano, there is some jaceyl philosophical meaning behind it. Sulfa truly plays with his words. Shabshabloow, if you still hadn't figured it out, is the opposite of shaxshaxleey.

"Geel maxaas ka kasaa....geel maxaaaaaaaaaaas ka kasaa......" Oh.

sorry never heard of this person! i just came from hollywood! he wasnt there!! :confused:

but the first somali song that i played when i got home this! dont ask me, i just digged

we all come to this world with nothing n leave with nothing! however, the middle is part the hard part and this song covers it!!

see if you can provid the words to it!! i just love this song! it brings me to reality when i lost touch.

mucho appreciated. thnx

http://www.sclub19.com/music/song.php?id=1066

Sky   

Aadi aad baad uu mahadsantahay MMA. Can't thank you enough. It's a shame I didn't recognize this song, but that was exactly the reason why I asked it anonymously on the net.

Sulfa was a great legend indeed.