Sign in to follow this  
BOB

I WONDER WHY

BOB   

I WONDER WHY MY OWN BLOOD MINE LET MY LIFE NEVER SHINE.I WONDER WHY MY DISTENY STILL YET 2SHINE. SOMANY PRESURE IN THIS LIFE OF MINE AND IT'S HARD 2CARRY ON SOMANY PAIN THAT AM FEELING DEEP INSIDE OF MY HEART SOMANY TEARS IN MY MAMA'S EYES.I PRAY 4BETTER DAYS EVERY DAY/NIGHT.STILL YET 2SEE A BATTER A DAYS IN THIS LIFE OF MINE.DEAR GOD AM LIVING IN A PAIN SARROW/MISERY.I WAKE UP EVERY LATER NIGHT AND I ASKY MY SELF HOW LONG WILL I EVER LIVE IN THIS DIRT LIFE THAT AM LIVING NOW.AIN'T NO MAN ALIVE FEEL SORRY 4ME SOMANY TEARS IN MY EYES SOON AS AM ALONE.I SPEND MY NIGHT IN THE SHADOW OF DOUBT MY EVERY DREAMS SEEMS NIGHTMIRE.MY HEART/MIND SOMANY PAIN SOMANY HEAT IS ON.BUT I AIN'T GONNA BE FREE FROM THE CHAIN TILL I WAKE MY *** UP.4REAL.

Salma   

Seems so depressd, the words :-

1- Started with "I wonder" and ended with "Wake UP"

2- Written with Capital Letters (Which means either angry, mad or nervous LOL)

3- Connected with each others without spaces.

4- It contains "Nightmare, misery, tears, shadow, nights,sorry, destiny,dreams, heat :rolleyes: , let's search the Utopia and i do believe in the Utopia in my own way.

Buumaaye, how about:-

1- Keep in touch with the Higher and the Best Healer in this life: You can communicate with him in the prayers and his holy book. Pray bro and read some verses from the Holy Quraaan. Life is great and it has great meaning.

2- Draw a big smile on your face and say "life is lovely"

3- Change your avatar pic , maybe this is the reason behind yr misery J/K

Be Happy

P.S: adry adry akeeed a7d mnkom baygool "hathy metfayja o ma waraha salfa)