Sign in to follow this  
LADYHOVA

WHY??

LADYHOVA   

Well lefty my somalian brotha it becomes annoying after doin tha kitchen lik 3 or 4 times a day.. an on top of that you dont get time off to go do wateva u fittin to do, cuz its always lik oo u gotta watch tha kids an u gotta open tha door for your brother when he comes an give him food' lik what tha HELL is dat..give him food. fa what he has 2 hands theres mayo in tha fridge an tuna in tha cupboard... if he cant do that for him self now.. who will do that for him later on in life...or maybe he's fittin to live wit his mama til he's 25? lik dayum nigga go get a job first an then come to me an say ur tired.. i still dont kno how some1 can get tired jus cuz they was wit dere friends all day an they was walkin around..i think dat is jus stupidness an i kno dat alot of my somalian sista's feel me when i say 'WE ARE TIRED' we dont wanna be cleanin all day an ish

we need a national holiday just for us somalian sista's

newayzz

holla bac twice @ya cleanin sista

okay i have to drop some of my share now here it goes,,,,,,,,,,,,, sis i know what u mean walaahi i used to get mad when my mom use say something like that but back then me and my little sister we made deal that we should talk to our mom privetly with out the boys we had meeting and my dad was our mediator we told her that its not fair for us to do all the chorus and the boys to just sit around and do nothing while we work our us off they have to clean after them selves and do what they can coz this is not back home we don't stay home and rest all day, i work and go to school and my sister goes to school so nobody stays home everything is 50/50 any ways she agreed with us and from that day they did their part walaahi and we never tell them that we had little meeting behind their back now that i'm maried thank god i have husband who helps me around and cooks and cleans and takes his turn when it comes to housework and still does outside work 2

and now my mom says god hear me that day of our meating and thats way he send me this guy lol, so sister to make long story short hung in there and to talk to ur mom she'll understand hope fully tell her the broblem she'll came around... sorry for the long note...........aight peace out/// :cool: :cool:

Changed   

can i second opinionated.......

am glad i dont have brothers too icon_razz.gif ....

if i had brother,i would dacas slap him until he started helping......saqajaanka gumeysi baan ku dili laha :mad: ......

sis i think u should be freinds with him .......and ask him to help out smile.gif .....hooyoyinka never listen we are their kids ..they will never listen :(