Sign in to follow this  
FARIID

The Silent Majority

FARIID   

^Yeah i read that and what you wrote in the other thread.

Its Eid guys am feeling generous this comment is on me!

Cadaan:You know there's something wrong when the only white guy in the place gets voted for "Somali of the Year".

lol cadaan , they should 've asked me, i've advantage of looking at things without the attachment.

P.s. you know i dont post much coz dont even know how to get the boders for the quote. Help me learn the ropes guys!

Skipper   

You know there's something wrong when the only white guy in the place gets voted for "Somali of the Year".

Caadan i dont wont to be stamped as some sort of ******* racist but as a somalian and in a somalia forum i feel robbed that the award went to you and not me. Thats a scandal. I did all the right moves and made the right speeches so that i will end up being named "the somalian of the year" but unfortunatly the verdict didnt turn my way. I cant belive i bought a 2000 dollar suit just for the acceptance speech when receiving the award.

Skipper   

KK thanks for the vote of confidence, it did wonders to my self esteem. Abdilatif it pains me to disagree with you since you held a legendary status here at SOL, but i would feel dissapointed if i was named somali of the year by the members, i dont intend to be that famous sxb.

Baashi   

FARIID has not been as silent as he would like us to belief nd looks like he is a making noise about being a silent reader :D The man has expressed his views thirty nine times for crying out loud :D