Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

10 Reasons why some MEN dont call !!!

10 REASONS HE DOESN'T CALL

If you've ever given a guy your phone number and then waited by the phone for the next week, wondering why he hasn't called, here are the top 10 reasons, as admitted to by men, for not calling:

1. MENTAL BLOCK

“If I was drunk, I might not really remember the person who goes along with the number,” admits Tim, a banker. “Or I might have lost it.”

2. THE LIST

“Some guys build up their very own ‘I'm Bored/In Case of Emergency’ list,” says Rachel, an administrative secretary. “You won’t hear from them in the next week or so, but you’ll get a last-minute invitation to a party months later.”

3. ONCE BITTEN...

“I’ve had a few women give me wrong numbers,” says Al, a professor. “After being bitten a couple of times, you wonder if this new woman’s lying, too — and you’d rather not find out the hard way.”

4. SOCIAL GRACE(LESS)

“Some men have no idea how to end a conversation tactfully,” says Karen, a business reporter. “They ask for a number because they don't have the guts just to say ‘nice to meet you’ and walk away.”

5. IN HIS DREAMS

“Sometimes, I don’t call because I wake up the next morning thinking she’s out of my league,” admits Danny, a marketing executive. “I imagine I'm saving her the trouble of rejecting me by not calling. It’s pretty pathetic, really.”

6. TOO LATE

“I get lots of numbers over the course of the evening, and then rate them,” says Anthony, a solicitor. “I’ll call the one I like the best. But if she rejects me, I always feel it’s too late to call choices 2 and 3. So I just start again.”

7. INSTANT GRATIFICATION

“When we get your number, it’s because we're interested in you there and then,” says Roy, an entrepreneur . “But actually using the number means too much effort. Dinner, a date, which won't happen without loads more calls and emails back and forth, then a second date... a third... and let's face it, we don't even know if we really like you.”

8. UNCERTAINTY

If I ask for your number or email, at best, I’m not certain I’m into you,” notes Nigel, a radiologist. “If I really wanted to go out with you, I’d go ahead and ask for a date.”

9. VANITY

“Some guys collect numbers for self-esteem,” admits Lawrence, a product designer. “He has no intention of calling her — he might not even like her — but he wants to see if she likes him.”

10. PLAYING THE ODDS

“Getting or giving numbers is like dropping coins into a fruit machine,” says Ted, a writer. “It may or may not pay off for either of you, but it's a harmless gamble and a bit of fun. What have you got to lose, other than a few quid?”

loooooooool...I’ve had a few women give me wrong numbers, yo are really really funny guy..

look at this from a totally new point of view I have been the one not called until three or four days later. Just to let the guys know we don't think that is cute at all that is almost the last thing that you could do to make a women want to be with you. Women need time and not really commitment but at least a show of effort. Now that does not mean that we need a ring and a weddign but a little more then I had a nice time and I will call you sometime. Then the question arises why are women so mean? It is because we have had to put up with about 15 other men tellign us that they will call you sometime. Have you ever wondered why your first love is so special, because you have not had bad experiences yet to taint your idea of love. So you don't know that he is doing you wrong by not calling so you just go with it until you learn that is not the way it is supposed to be. Now please don't think that i am trying to put down my brothas because I am not but to me there are a few things that could stand improving on. All women ask is that you don't lead them on by making promises that you can't keep!! ;)