Duufaan

Ra'iisal Wasaaraha Itoobiya oo ka hadlay qadiyada Sayid Max'ed Cabdulle Xasan,kuna tilmaamey Halyey

33 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Yes, Gurey and Sayid who fought Xabeshi colonial highlanders and their white Christian backers are Ethiopians, and soon  OO will tell us, Tillaamok is Ethiopian:D9_9

lol

I knew you would.

Harer is in Ethiopia and the Sayid's place is in Ethiopia. But both are Ethnic Somali. Is that a big problem? Is Illey Ethiopian or Somali. He is both. A hundred years from now someone will stand a monument for him, but you and I do not know whether these countries will be the way they are or different.

Harar was conquered with the help of Brits and Sayid fought Abyssinia much like Nur ibn Mujahid ibn ‘Ali ibn ‘Abdullah al Dhuhi Suha, the Somali founder ( the master of the second conquest) of Harar Sultanate, a successor to Adal Empire. These men  spent lifetime fighting highlanders and their white backers, there is nothing remotely Ethiopian. 

The Abyssinians were repeatedly defeated at the hands of Axmed Gurey, Sheikh Barsane, Sayidka, Ajuran empire, Geledi Sultanate and various Somali confederations.

White Christians, communists and Somali clan rivalry, the bane of Somali people is what saved Abyssinia. The history of Abyssinia is one of violent conquest and forced assimilation, no self-respecting Somali will accept such thing even it is cleverly packaged and few Somalis fell for it. 

I have no particular animosity towards the people of Ethiopia. In fact much like Somalis, they are poor and mistreated often by those that govern them but the Ethiopian State is different story,

Non of them fought for Somalia or Ethiopia. There were kingdoms. You may not have known Tigray until recent times, but the Hareri and Tigray are close in language base (mind you Harer maybe in the middle of Somalis, but language is semitic, how did that happen?) and even in Islam.

Are you an Ethnicist or Nationalist? There is a big difference.

One small advice. Do not define yourself by whom your ancestors fought against or whom you percieve to be enemy. Define yourself first regardless of your neighbors, friends, enemies etc. One thing that I find unique of the Tigray/Afar is they define themselves as children of Negash children of Axum.

Today's enemy maybe tomorrows best friend. Things change. The Ethiopian state does not affect to define who a Djiboutian or Kenyan is. Turkey fought for a long time against Xabeshi, but now are very close friends. Sudan and Xabeshi fought a lot, but now are closest friends. Actually Somalia and Ethiopia fought only 2 times 1964 and 1977. That is too short wars that should not affect your attitude.

There is nothing to make Somalia and Ethiopia enemies, like Egypt and Ethiopia for the nile. Colonialism of course was loss for everybody. Ethiopians have false pride. They forget they lost from Zeila to Suakin, but since Amhara were not sea faring people, its not registered in their psyche that they lost the most.

Adal was kingdom/sultanate that wanted to rule all of Ethiopia, same as Tigray did, same as Shiwa/Amhara did. Ethnic thinking and national/country thinking should be different. Americans are republican British. Djibouti is more Ethiopian than Somalia in almost everything even the psychological makeup.

2 hours ago, Ducale said:

Ethio-Somali-relation  has never been beeter.

Oh dear, then Mekelle iska xaadiri and do the monkey dance.

2 hours ago, Ducale said:

. Munaafaqadu waa inate iyo dhalad.  

You have described yourself perfectly! 

p.s you are too angry to be sarcastic, funny or be capable of expressing any nuances. 

1 minute ago, Ducale said:

I don't need to go to mekele. I was recruited into the tplf back when i use to go to tukur ambassa school by the daughter of certain ethiopian minister held up in an embassy today, who use to study at lycee gebreh.mariam.  aan.

Confession is good for the soul as the saying goes the saying. I am glad you accepted your true nature. I guess you will be in good company with Iley.

1 hour ago, Ducale said:

Ethiopia/Tigaray tikdem. Djibouti tikdem. Somaliland tikdem. Ogadeenia tikdem. 

Somalia yalem!

Haven't laughed this hard lately.

lol get with the program its Somali kilil or Ethio-Somali region. Ogadeenia is moving south and south west where I heard someone complaining that the Ethiopians are taking over some port town south west.

1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

I guess you will be in good company with Iley.

Illey has no time for you and I SOLers. He is a big Somali man in Ethiopia. VIP.