Sign in to follow this  

About despamming the forum with useful posts and topics

yu aar welkuum. it's the new slang lingo cool people use here in my homecountry in france.

must.. keep.. this.. thread.. alive. and must.. keep.. you.. believing.. i live.. in.. france.

fine i give up. it was nice spamming with you, LSL.

Paragon   

Originally posted by a display name:

i'm a female which creates the possibility of the creation of the most useless children in human history.
imagine brats worse than paris hilton and miss teen america combined

Learn Some Love, jacayl baro.

Lol. That made the grey day over here a little more better. You humour me, a display name smile.gif .

Anyway, are you sure about that? On whose authority, erm, consultation, have you learnt of this possibility?

Now c'mon, we're in late-Modernity and the individuality of your future (possible) off-springs is less likely be an issue - we are told by scholars such as your countryman - Foucault, the philosopher of continuation - that all identities will shift and never form a coherent image in the future. So maybe today's brats would pass for the great generation that once was. Who knows? In a queer turn of event, you could become a Xaawo Taako in future Human (Somali) history smile.gif .

haha, what a consolation!! thank you, this will go down in my history as the most ingenious consolation i've ever received online concerning me & my future children's possible uselessness.

Paragon   

^Lol. Hey, we are told to have the little b!stards because we can, regardless of how they turn out to be. So we might as well make ourselves feel good about the project - do the deed first, and only then, deal with the end product. And in that case, I'd like to convince myself that they'll turn out fairy princes and princesses! The Noble lie smile.gif .

PS: I have to be fooled, you know. Otherwise I wont sleep-walk into some scenarios smile.gif