Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

'The Simpsons' are really Jews

if i come across it then i watch it no particular interest though except just to laugh of it. jews use it as any other media for their advantage and if we where in their shoes then we would do the same its human thing, isn't it?

oh please. america and the west are JUDEO-CHRISTIAN societies. krusty is their only jewish character... and he is a clown... an entertainer... the whole show plays up on stereotypes and i even think theyve made a couple of jokes of the type "jews controll hollywood"

besides, they also have a hindu character. this is a crazy thing to complain about, check the names for the writers, a number of them are jewish, are they controlling things? no, theyre making us laugh. whos controlling things? maybe check out that guy who owns disney, and other network executives, not to mention studio executives, now THEY have power.

Modesty   

We might not know it but what we watch-although we view it as being JUST comedy(although I don't think ppl create things without any purpose) subconciously motivates us to have certain views about the world we might not even be aware of.

I love the simpson and I wont stop watching it. So go to hell if you think what I think is not right.

woah!! :eek:

Modesty   

P.S. the Simpsons are really a Jewish family in disguise!! I even heard from Jewish people that they're Jews. I also heard they have a menorah(candelabara) the which the Jews use in Bar mitzvah ceremonies in there kitchen cabinet-it was never revealed how it got there.

P.S. I don't hate Jews-I hate every Zionist and oppressor this world has!

Originally posted by Modesty:

subconciously motivates us to have certain views about the world we might not even be aware of.

PAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Originally posted by Laydee:

Well I am suprise that no one has guessed already. THE SIMPSONS HAS A MASONIC INFLUCENCE. Meaning their creator Matt G(cant spell it)is a high ranking FREEMASON.

True indeed-- this why this show is banned from my house so the kids don't watch it.