Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

Somali Television Network

Do they have a weather girl? That'd get the viewers. One wearing a garbasaar, henna hands waving(roob ba na waalaya, inshallah), shuuliyo qalalaxing, lips pouting(as per), dripping attitude, nostrils flaring, gogorad peeping, dirac a-blinging.

Would love to see the auditions! :D

P.S: do they need creative-types?

NGONGE

Collectively we can develop media projects, our problem as Somalis is the me and nobody else dilemma. We all want to get paid for our ideas yes, but sometimes you’ve gotta give’em out for free, so that other can benefit. As Somalis, we lack collaborations, we always want to be the it person, and we aren’t all skilled at every aspect of everything that we do, but we can bring some things to the table, that we way we can gradually grow.

Faheema.   

I wouldn’t mind turning NGONGE's Boredom thread into a Sitcom :D with your permission of course wouldn’t want to be sued for intellectual property rights ;)

AYOUB   

^ :D yeah, especially the 'poison' episode.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

The only Somali channel I could access in the UK is based in the UK. It’s called Universal TV. They too repeat the same things over and over again.

Did you watch the night they showed the blokes in Bay taking part in the famous stick-fight?