Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

PEPSI

It's impossible to remember EVERY product out there that supports the zionist state of Isreal. We should atleast try to boycott what we can, like big brand names such as PEPSI and Starbucks(Tim Hortons for me). Otherwise I'd go crzy everytime I try to purchase items.

The Students Movement for Justice, which is a small organization in my university, fought real hard this year and their main objective was: For our university to divest funds, which reaches into the millions, from companies in Isreal. Their argument was was if you're going to say both sides are wrong, why aren't we funding both of them. Fund them both or don't fund either. And guess what? Our Univesity is the 1st in the nation to divest from the apartheid Isreal :D I'm so proud of them!!!! This is a greater cause than to get everyone to boycott random products. I think we should be united in one or two major causes and take drastic measures to reach our goal.

Btw, we're not against jewish citizens who happen to own shops, companies, and banks, it's the oppressive regime in palestine. If there's direct link to them supporting Isreal, then we as muslims should be concerned. Only my 2 centz.

Peace.