Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

Magic Ball-----Really Freaky!

Senora   

Like myself, im pretty sure you guys tried the "magic ball" again, just to see if it could "read ur mind" yet again...well if you noticed, the symbols for the corresponding numbers changed :eek: ..thats what got me all suspicious...so when i checked to see if " the magic ball"would pick the same symbol again...i started to pick other numbers to test it on...when i did that, i found a pattern..., every answer i ended up with had the same exact symbols redface.gif ...basically they took every number and did the math formula they asked each and every one of us to do...and every answer they came up with they put " your symbol" right by it...so no matter what answer you got, you would end up with the same symbol.....not so "magic" after all huh....

Changed   

stpaulchick.......it worked the first time which means i got the direction right but it did not work the next time and that is what confused me walaalo........i still cant figure out why it didn't work the second and the third time .