Sign in to follow this  
peasant

The king's sad donkey.

peasant   

Once upon a time a king wanted to improve the mood of his pet donkey who developed sings of depression and showed withdrawal habits from daily activities. So the king put out a proclamation that he will offer some 300 gold pieces to anyone who makes his donkey laugh again. A lot of people tried but all failed. A court jester came and locked him self in the cage with the donkey and when he came out after short period the donkey was laughing. So the king gave the gold to jester and the jester left. Days have passed and now the donkey would not stop laughing and the king got annoyed and wanted to stop him laughing and he put out another proclamation that he will offer another 300 gold pieces if anyone made the donkey stop laughing. Again all tried and faild and the jester came again went to the donkey and when he get out of the pin the donkey was crying. Now the King intrigued by the jester's skill wanted to know what he is done to the donkey that made him laugh before and made him cry today. The jester requested another lump sum of gold if he had to reveal his secret and the king accepted and gave him some gold.

The jester said "that day i told the donkey that i have a bigger penis than he does and he laughed at me but today i showed him and his crying because he realized i was not joking that day".