Sign in to follow this  
Motor Cycle Cruiser

It can't all be about Foolball :)

Salaan...

MCC, yeah. Count me on. Koronto lost its electricity some days ago though, but we will come again next year, once again illuminating our wonderful light of Koronto. And will have this Silver-Nothing trophy in the near future:

Cup.jpg

And heey, look at it, there is MY name somewhere on it. But you need a little toorbino in order to see it. smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

MMA,

OH my my my,

Is that your name engraved on Lord Stanley’s cup. I was wondering whose name that was few years back when I visited the hockey hall of fame in your beloved city (TO) and saw the cup.

Now here is the bad news bro, and I love to rub it in too :D .

I watch the Toronto-Carolina series and of course I am happy to tell you that we kick your butts :D , see I am a die-hard Hurricane fan. They were our beloved Hartford Whalers before they moved to stinky NAS Car and Rodeo land. memories.jpg

Yes, I am still heart broken about the move but very happy to see them advance to the cup finals for the first time ever.

No doubt the leaves are a much more talented team than the CAN’S but hey as you know, you need more than talent to compete in the NHL. Better luck next year.

BTW-I was glad to NOT see that goon (Domi) pull any of his old vicious tricks….looool…

1023595.jpg

Macalin   

MCC..

hockey is FUN.

what happened to the leafs?

did you know that the carolina hurricanes(unkown) beat those sommabiaas?

well.lets see

peace

Baydan   

Carolina Hurricans lovers..Got news for ya icon_razz.gif

two words..YOU LOST. Over none other than the superior of NHL the kings the 10yrs champion team..

DETROIT RED WINGS

soke it in lol Cant believe y'all NHL fans yet none of you mentioned my team.

Gotta represent hometown..

Baydan,

My CAN’S lost to your talented and high payroll Wings. But lots of credit goes to those CAN’S who had a Cinderella season. No one expected them to get as far as they did. The CAN’S unlike the Wings are a young team and Insha allah next year they will come back just as strong and will win it all.

Now repeat after me and the dancing smiley

GO CAN'S GO

slider3.gif

GO CAN'S GO

slider3.gif

GO CAN'S GO

slider3.gif

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN'S

smline2.gif